Candle Reading: A Bridge Appears?

Not that it needed to be outlined or anything- it’s so amazingly clear! :star_struck: But I couldn’t resist :joy:

I am absolutely loving these candle photos- they are doing some fascinating things! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This one reminded me of the crescent moon :crescent_moon: It looks like it was cradling the candle flame inside the moon :candle:

These are all really fun to see- thank you for sharing them, Katerina! :raised_hands: :heart: :blush:

7 Likes

Ooh, that’s really cool. :heart_eyes: I love an excuse to look into the cards.

Magician… So, all of the tools required to navigate through this life can be found down below or up above. It’s time to make use of them. :magic_wand:

:raised_hands: I love it! I feel I must name him… Thaumiel. :skull:

Me, too. :black_heart: But then I showed my partner, and they said, “Oh! It’s a crab claw!” :laughing: And now I can’t unsee Cancer or Scorpio trying to grab my flame!

7 Likes

Yes~ :smile_cat: :sparkles:
Carpe jugulum :smirk: :hearts:

If it’s me then not grab… just hold gently and shield from the storm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_heart: :fire:

7 Likes

Hello Thaumiel :wave: :blush: :skull:

They’re right! Now that you mention it, it really does look like a claw! :crab: :lobster: :scorpion: :grinning:

6 Likes

Must know have you kept Thaumiel? And plan to not burn him? Or is he gone? Just wondering :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Oh, the candle is a puddle. Done. Finished. :sweat_smile:

The following photos, where it ends in a crown/hand, are the same candle.

5 Likes

Okay I see. Would have been a cool one to keep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

True, but I’m trying not to do that. :sweat_smile: It’s partly to not end up with too many things. But also, if I’m burning a candle for a purpose or in dedication to something, I want to offer up the whole candle. :purple_spell_candle: :black_heart:

7 Likes

Your exactly right lovey

6 Likes

Gosh… I bookmarked my own post as a reminder to burn the last two candles and still forgot to do it. :laughing:

I’ll burn one this Friday. I think they’re both Lilith candles, so that will be perfect. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome to my world :earth_americas:

7 Likes

Well, if it’s your world too, I think I’ll set up permanent residence. You’ll never be rid of me! :laughing: :black_heart:

7 Likes

Good cuz Id never want to get rid of you

7 Likes

So… Nothing interesting has been happening with the rest of the candles. :woman_shrugging: I guess it was just that one candle, for whatever reason, that decided to make a bridge-like shape.

Anyway, I just had to come back because something else just blew my mind.

I just read this name in a book. I didn’t realise Thaumiel was at the head of the Tree of Qliphoth.

Or even that Thaumiel was a real name of something. :laughing: I will write of my findings with this in a more appropriate thread when I get around to doing some study.

7 Likes

I worked at a cemetery for many years I also locked up the gates and opened them.

6 Likes

@starborn

This book is like opening a can of worms! That’s surreal. It’s opening worm cans all over for me and Loki :rofl:. Looking forward to reading more of your discoveries too. :green_heart:

7 Likes

@john1 That must have been very peaceful :green_heart:

7 Likes

1st one looks like a phoenix to me :blush: :phoenix:

6 Likes