Cast More Powerful Spells with the Witch's Pyramid

@Francisco, way ahead of ya. I spent too much on these Black Friday sales :moneybag: on Etsy, Amazon, and Wal- Mart.

9 Likes

Starting this week I’m doing shopping for some gifts and supplies for the house but now for my craft also!

9 Likes

This is wonderful, @Francisco! The visual really helps- I think I personally go through phases where I might lean too heavily on one pillar, leaving another side a bit weak.

The image of the balanced triangle (full of love! :heart:) helps to keep things in perspective and make sure each pillar is equally strong. Thanks so much for sharing your wisdom! :small_red_triangle::sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you, @Francisco, for another page in my book of shadows. :wink: This was really interesting. I also subscribed to your YouTube. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

This morning I woke up with “Carol of the Bells” making a wonderful ear worm in my mind. I was thinking of doing a spell and was trying to decide which “calling the quarters” I wanted to use (I have about 4 different ones) but then I thought about this pyramid article of @Francisco 's and I thought why don’t I call these elements into play for every circle? So this is what I came up with… Hummming the 4 beat rhythm of “Carol of the Bells” might actually help me memorize this one…

Beckon the East
Air’s breath to feast
Birth Sun and Moon
Knowledge imbue

South do I call
Light fall on all
Fire’s power bring
Will’s passion sing

West do I bow
Protect me now
Life’s water flow
Dare courage sow

North come by here
Never to fear
Fulfill every need
In silence feed

This circle cast
From first to last
Gods’ blessings see
So mote it be

25 Likes

Beautiful!! I want to frame it and put it on my wall! :smiley:

Or even better, turn it into an actual song :musical_note:

With your permission, Berta, I can get Anabelle to lend us her voice like in these tunes I wrote last year

13 Likes

@Francisco that would be awesome!!! I’m glad you like it!
… and I am sure you can dress it up and make it suitable for framing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

This is so true🔺️. Let’s take a satellite as a example. Ones appropriately aligned, you will receive the best signal ever.

12 Likes

@Francisco, thank you for this video. I love the way the information is presented!
It is so easy to understand and apply. This has actually increased my confidence in myself and my craft, because I possess all of the above. It’s taken a whole year, but I have had a breakthrough. I can do this. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

12 Likes

Congratulations on your breakthrough and in empowering yourself through your Craft. I appreciate your comment, you’re welcome! :pray:

9 Likes

I’ve seen this before, in fact it’s in my BOS, but you can’t read something like this enough.
Garnet

9 Likes

[quote=“berta, post:11, topic:5541”]
Thanks little one. If I may, this will make a beautiful addition to my BOS.
Calling the quarters often end up with me stamping my foot and starting over, because I stutter.

9 Likes

Thank you @Francisco
being an eclectic baby witch… all of these valuable lessons are such a treasure. It feels as if I’m at a grand meal and all the information and guidance given by Spells8 is delightful and so delicious it just makes you want more.
I have not practiced any spells yet as I am gathering all the tools and coordinating my sacred space; in the meantime while all the essentials come in…I gleam all that I can from here.
Truly grateful to Lady and Lord for such great blessings found here as well as to you all.
Many blessings be

14 Likes

Thank you this is so helpful and thanks for sharing .

12 Likes

Is it just me or did anyone else think he looks like Sean Hayes from Will & Grace? You HAVE to get that ALOT. Really handsome guy and so so funny. I was a BIG time Will & Grace fan in my 20s. Great info. Thank you so much. I clicked because I thought u were Sean Hayes younger brother but I kept watching when i knew u werent. :grin:

11 Likes

Ohh wow this is Incredible @Francisco :heartpulse: Specially this,

I have always, literally always devoted whatever in the world spell or ritual or magick I do, with Pure Love…and just like you wrote here; LOVE has been my soul’s call since my past lives perhaps! (I have that sort of feeling) :face_holding_back_tears: Also, I have always thought what is magick without love as the key ingredient? Today…today I feel that I was always right! After seeing your post, well, I literally feel like someone just whispered into my ears - “See? I told you…Love is the only source of Magic!” Really, thank you for sharing this, I feel all the four pillars of magick…are truly combined in this one single word - L.O.V.E.:heart:
Love & Light to you dear, Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Love is the answer
Love heals
Love wins
Love Conquers
If not love my dear, then what?

Reverse the pyramid paradigm of the powers - Love first, then the other cornerstones BECOME.
:infinite_roots: :green_heart:

15 Likes

I love this! Thank you for sharing!

10 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing this!!

10 Likes

This was powerful. Meaningful. Sacred.
It help me to understand and acknowledge all that I knew was true and correct. I hope many read this.

Blessed :honeybee:

9 Likes