Casting spell's and introducing myself

I’m Andrea I’m from louisiana I have been interested in wicca for a very long time. Where should I start? I want to try something simple at first. I need some ideas please! I am open to listen to anyone who can help. Thank you

8 Likes

Hi Andrea, I’m Garnet from Gulf Coast, Fla. Brightest Blessings to and upon you.
This is a friendly and kind group of like minded people who are bonding closer than some families.
We are here to learn and this site is filled with information!
Where do you begin? What are you looking for? If I were you I would go the the home page, go the the very bottom, on the right, you will see FAQ.
Press that and your adventure begins. Garnet

9 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina from New York. I’m an eclectic witch. There’s so much info on this forum. The FAQ is a great place to start. I tried to add a good link but failed miserably :joy: hopefully @TheTravelWitch or @Francisco or anyone else could help add better links for starting off. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, I’m open to answer!
Blessed be :pray:

9 Likes

Hi! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod! I have been here since last July & a great place to start on the site is Spells8 Courses. If you’re looking for a place to start in the forum, to get a feel for what is going on during the week, there is the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! April 26th :deciduous_tree: topic. There will be new one tomorrow morning. Currently our challenge for the week is about how you found Wicca or Spells8 or both Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Congrats to the Coven! :confetti_ball:. This is the Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: coven. There are a lot of people & everyone is nice & helpful & supportive of your journey.

If you have any questions about anything from the site or in the forum don’t hesitate to reach out. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can!

8 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I’m Lisa a Norse pagan and eclectic Witch from Scotland :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Siofra gave you some really good links to get you started. The courses really have been invaluable for me and my fellow Coven members have been an absolute blessing :heartpulse: If you need anything at all just ask :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome, @andrea23 , I’m either called as Anne or Margaret here both are my birth names anybody here can call me by those names either way, I come from NCR, Paranaque City, Philippines, a Filipino Pagan studying how to become a Babaylan or healer in my country, an anime viewer, tea drinker and the rest is in my profile (it’ll be too long if I type down everything about myself and may be dull if I reveal it all out in a introduction single post)

This website has a lot of information which could help you out too, most of it comes from the courses section and forums where members ask a question which someone will be able to answer and a place to gather knowledge too about all sorts of beliefs, faiths and people

Blessed Be,
Margaret

6 Likes

Hello @andrea23! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! The lovely @Siofra shared with you the best links, I’m jealous I didn’t get there first. LOL! All the courses are wonderful but you’ll probably want to start with the WIcca Self-Initiation Course first, which will get you started with the basics and the history of Wicca.

We also have oodles of spells on the forum, so after you get situated, you can look through the Spells for Beginners and see what you’d like to cast. That page is full of good information and tips too when you read it.

I hope this helps you out! Like the other said, if you have any questions just ask and someone from the forum will pop up and try to help. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Merry meet @andrea23 :heart:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: Others have shared some great resources to help you jump in and get started with your first spells. Take it slow and go at your own pace- we are all cheering you on! :blush:

If you have any questions as you continue to learn and begin practicing, know that you have a friendly coven here with many fellow members who are happy to help. Don’t hesitate to reach out at any time!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hey I passed the last quiz on the spells 8 form where you take the quiz to see you know if we can witch or not and I took the final quiz and I got 10 out of 10 and it says we welcome you to be part of our coven so how do I sign up to be part of the coven it didn’t give me a link to do anything

7 Likes

You are in the coven. Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: We all are here & welcome you! Great job on the quiz. Have you done the Self Initiation yet? It took me some time after I finished the course to do it. So don’t think that you have to do it right away. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you so much what are some good oil and candle spells for love, protection, healing and banishing spells.

6 Likes

There is loads of Info on the spells8 website here are some links :slight_smile:

Protection Spells
Banishing Spells and Self Defense
Healing Spells and Salves
Love Spells
Oils and Salves

You can also make your own Spells and Oil recipes with ingredients and tools that feel right to you for your purpose you can find loads of printable pages on crystal and herb properties, candle spells, meditations etc in the website as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Congrats on passing your final quiz, @andrea23! :partying_face: Siofra is right- you are already in the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: We are blessed to have you here! :heart:

Lisa shared some wonderful resources- enjoy your spellwork and don’t forget to have fun with it! :blush: Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes