Cauliflower Casserole

This is for @Rowan. Or rather for her son, so he can have some healthy Thanksgiving dishes after being in the hospital. I’ll be posting a few between now and Tuesday. Sorry for spamming y’all.

Cauliflower Casserole

TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min. YIELD: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).

Ingredients:

3 packages (16 ounces each) of frozen cauliflower
2 cups sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1 cup stuffing mix
3/4 cup chopped California Walnuts

Directions:

1. preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
  2. In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon, and mustard until blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
  3. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned.

Nutrition Facts

3/4 cup: 276 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC

4 Likes

@Amethyst Thank you! You’re awesome finding all these recipes. Thank you,thank you, thank you!

2 Likes

You’re welcome, sweetie! I’ve got a butternut squash for you today and some crustless pumpkin pie that good for diabetics coming later on this morning. I wanted to get them posted before you went shopping, that way if you want to try one you could.

2 Likes