Celtic :triskele:, Britain, & Welsh Deities with Related Information Masterpost

I have created the Celtic :triskele:, Britain, & Welsh Deities Master Post and other information relating to their practices throughout the site & forum. Some topics may contain other external links within the original post or throughout the replies.

This is not a complete comprehensive list of information. As more become available within the site & forum they will be added to the post! :hugs:
:sparkles: Please be aware that topics included within this post that are from Spells8 or posted in A Sacred Space can only be viewed & interacted with by members logged into their active accounts.

Celtic

Aine

Aengus Og

Belenus

Brigid

Imbolg/Imbolc/Brighid’s Day

Danu

The Morrigan

Tuatha De Danaan

Britain & Welsh

Arianrhod

Cerridwen

Coventina

Rhiannon

Ogham

Other Related Information

Quizzes

16 Likes

That is awesome Siofra!

8 Likes

This is going to be so helpful for everyone! :clap:

7 Likes

Thank @Ostara & @MeganB! This one was a bit more involved so I purposely left it as the last deities post :laughing: Or close to it anyway.

8 Likes

Oooh this is good. Thankyou my lovely :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope it helps you if you have anything your want to look into!

6 Likes

I am just getting caught up and seeing this- ap wonderful! Thank you for putting this together. I know what Im reading this weekeend!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope it is a wonderful resource for you as you learn! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes