🍫 Ceremonial Cacao

@starborn Oooh yes, much prettier than Loki’s one :grin::beer:

7 Likes

I got a shot from a better angle this time. :black_heart: Even here, the weird shape makes it look straight on the right side, but the base actually juts out. :smile:

7 Likes

It’s a great cup, but Loki won’t switch :partying_face:. The Cacao looks tasty too :yum:

7 Likes

Understandable. :laughing: His is already pretty cool.

I’m curious to find something with a more wooden style now. :thinking:

7 Likes

Ooh, the wooden one, some ancient carvings on it. I’m going to go hunting too, wood is nice. :grin:

7 Likes

I got this email about three ways to bring cacao into your routine and thought the recipes were pretty neat, so here we are.

8 Likes

I got a notification that Spirit of Cacao will increase their prices at the end of the month until conditions improve on the farms, so I’m ordering from them and Cacao Collective right now. When the Spirit of Cacao prices increase, I’ll probably just stick with Cacao Collective.

Anyway, there is free shipping from both, so you can take the numbers as-is.

Auto-ship from Cacao Collective saves an extra 10%, so I’m getting this delivered every two months at a rate of $42 AU ($28 US) for 500g instead of the above. They say 500g is approx. 33 serves, which would mean that it’s about $1.27 AU per serve. I also get a lot of points through their reward system, so every order has another $5 off. I can’t be bothered to recalculate to include that, though. :laughing:

Drinking milk tea is still cheaper, but I add sweeteners to it, and I don’t with this. My current mix for tea is a blend of coconut sugar and monkfruit sweetener. Sometimes, I use honey, depending on the tea or the flavour I want. But sometimes less is more, and I think that’s the case with the cacao. It doesn’t need anything added to be nice with lactose-free milk.

We basically don’t drink coffee anymore, so that’s not an expense on the table, either. Not that it is expensive. Vietnamese coffee is pretty cheap, as a box of 18 sachets costs about $5 AU. :woman_shrugging:

Anyway, that’s just me thinking out loud. :thinking: I have absolutely no point to this other than to ramble about what I’m doing in life. :laughing: Aiya…

8 Likes

I just bought more cacao. I got four bags. Made it 29 $ per one lb bag. When u buy four it is cheaper.

7 Likes