Challenging week - please send psychic energy and support

Hello everyone I know I’m newer to the community but this week has been utterly crushing with my muggle business. I try to always help others and sometimes it gets me in jams where I’m helping them more then me and get taken advantage of. I’d love it if anyone would be open to sending me positive energy, psychic support, health and or endurance my way .I Miss spending my time on witchy positive things and feel a major loss not having much time on here this week . help me over come this negativity wave and crush it with our power of positivity!

Every time I start to break something reminds me of my power and I prevail. The universe has been sending the power of the sisterhood my way and tonight I was randomly invited to a private reggae recording with less then 20 people. The vibes Shielding me from my muggle troubles temporarily

11 Likes

This is beautiful music check them out on face book #pinapleproductions

7 Likes

Sending you lots of loving uplifting energy :revolving_hearts: an air hug :hugs: and I’ll light a candle :candle: for you when I say my prayers in the morning

7 Likes

Thank You !

7 Likes

You could ask @praecog29 if he could place you on the Energy Exchange post where we send all kinds of healing vibes and prayers for those seeking it. I also have a distance healing box, if you’d like to be a part of that just give me the word and I’ll pray over it with the intention of you being back to your beautiful self and getting what’s deserved. Or, you could give me your own intention. For now, I have a candle light for your healing and I’ll say a prayer for you!

7 Likes

Big hugs! I’m just a humble baby witch but I’m going to try my best to send some healing energy your way! I’ll say your name and explain the situation over my daily candle when I light it soon … hope it helps! <3

8 Likes

Jasmine, lift your spiritual fire to the sky and let it flame. I send you energy and support. You are stronger than you think, little sister
Be safe, be Strong , and know you be loved!
Garnet

7 Likes

Will send good vibes your way my dear! As @christina4 said, you can ask @praecog29 to add you to the prayer list. I don’t know about others but I visit that list daily so I don’t forget anyone.

7 Likes

:candle:sending positive energy your way! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

I will send you healing love & light :star2:

7 Likes

I added you to the Circle and the Wiki. Blessings to you. :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you ! He did :slight_smile: i am so appreciative of all the love. Unfortunately my muggle bussiness has had me working night and day …. Not to worry I’ll be back soon

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your support

5 Likes

Thank you for adding me !

5 Likes

Thank you Siofra my sister :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank You Peaches . It means a lot :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you Amethyst I appreciate the support:)

6 Likes

Thank You Garnet . I’ll fight till I can’t get up again that is the fire in me :slight_smile: Thank you for the reminder that the fire in our heart’s is eternal and great as long as we don’t burn ourselves in the process .

5 Likes

sister it definitely did ! Thank you , you rock and your magick is as powerful as you are !

6 Likes

This healing box sounds amazing Christina4.
Please pray over my business and it’s dire need for protection and good riddance of its enemies. My business is being attacked for my loyalty to someone who was a wolf in sheep’s clothing and betraying me the whole time. I seek protection, peace ,patience and strength to cut the cancer out before it takes over. I’m proceeding with legal steps for protection as well.

6 Likes