Changing my username

I was really hoping that some one here could help me change my username. Megan is my given name and if I’m being honest I have never felt comfortable with myself and didn’t feel at all like I belonged anywhere my entire 34 years. I’ve always given way too much and refuse to let go of people because I always felt that every soul is inheritantly good and that evil was a learned behavior. And have a lot of difficulty picking up on basic human cues such as flirting, or red flags do not register until I’m in way over my head. My husband suggested maybe it’s because I’m not of this world that I’ve always felt like a visitor in a foreign land. He seems to believe I was a fairy in a past life. 🧚🏼‍♀️ But none of the past life stuff is too relevant to this post I just got sidetracked lol.
The reason I am writing this is because I feel like I am ready to lay Megan to rest because I never fully identified with my entire being and was wondering if someone could help me change my username to my magical name as it holds a much deeper significance to who I am and who I’m becoming. I’m preferring to be called Phoenix Dawn. I tried to follow the steps in the message I got from @MeganB a while back but for reasons unknown to me I do not have the pencil option next to my full name or my username and I have tried every tab combination possible. please tell me someone can help me with this because I don’t want to have to feel disconnected from my identity anymore.

Please forgive me if this rambling is a little hard to make sense of I’m not well at all today. Blessed be everyone

8 Likes

I am messaging you privately about this now. I will get it sorted out for you. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@praecog29 you sir have been a blessing to me in so many things lately. May you be equally blessed

8 Likes