Chaotic Energy - Come here to quiet it, heal and protect

I’ve talked with a lot of people within the past 3 days…about how they are feeling “blah” and how they feel all sorts of chaotic energy within them.

I can totally relate…so I spent yesterday afternoon working on a spell and created this video for you to follow along. You can watch it and do it as many times as you need to.

You don’t need all the herbs I used in this video…sitting quietly, and lighting a single candle or incense will suffice.

As you watch allow yours ears to be soft to hear…and allow your heart to be open to receive. Feel free to repeat the words.

Much love to you all. Enjoy and Blessed be!

2 Likes

oh Lovely! Thank you for another great ritual in the times of need, @SilverBear
there are two music backgrounds I can’t remember the name of the group or person that sings it. one is this and the other is the one on your last posted video online salt bowl. Can you please post your background music??

1 Like

I think it was these three I have used recently :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for this :pray: I really needed it.

I’ve been feeling stressed out too… There’s this permanent feeling of fear and anxiety that seems to be everywhere. I need to get out more, but meditating and listening to music is extremely helpful

2 Likes

I think everyone is feeling this…we should be getting relief soon April 26thish? I heard something with astrology…it will soon be a time for relaxing, healing…and big shift. Was trying to find the article and now I can’t.

2 Likes

@Francisco and @SilverBear I love music, thank you for posting these, I could not think of who it was,

1 Like

I’m curious about this… I sure hope so! I also head about slowly reopening everything after this date.

1 Like

My Favorite Musician, I have all 17 of his CD’s
@Francisco @SilverBear

1 Like

Oh, I found what she said about it… All of the planets have been direct for most of 2020, but this is still a pretty rare occurrence!

It’s a time that every single area of our lives can make progress very quickly. Think of it as a time the universe is saying “Go!” to put all of your plans into action.

But then a few interesting things happen on April 26 when that window closes. Pluto retrogrades and it will feel like a breath of fresh air for the collective as a whole. Pluto has been causing chaos so far this year, and Pluto rules (among other things) Death.

Over in astrology land, it’s being hoped that with Pluto going retrograde, taking a back seat in the cosmos, the toll of this virus will begin to lesson :crossed_fingers: also on April 26, Uranus makes its once a year conjunction to the sun, this year taking place in Taurus which could lead to either or scientific or societal breakthrough.

2 Likes