Cheap witchy resource!

I hope this image shows up. I found these lovelies at the Dollar Tree! I’m always so jealous of the vials everyone else seems to have. Now I’ve found some that are affordable and accessible. Not to mention cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Oh awesome find! I am going to the Dollar Store tomorrow & will definitely look for these. I know they have some great herb jars there too.

10 Likes

I miss going hunting in the Dollar Tree, you never know what gems you might find.

8 Likes

Nice find, Harmony!! Sounds like you got a great deal for a dollar a set!

8 Likes

Yes, I love the dollar store! I get my jars there, too! They are cute. My son bought some for me and now I’ve been buying them so much they’re sold out :grin:

6 Likes

You can also buy these from the Dollar Tree in “bulk” from their website. I think there’s 24 in a box, so you’d get 24 of these packages. That’s a lot of jars!

7 Likes

I remember when I was making ornaments last year, I needed to find some Mod Podge to experiment with getting the glitter to stick on the inside, but I didn’t want to go to Michael’s to get a bunch in a jar if I wasn’t going to use it. We went to the Dollar Store here to get some fillable ornaments and walked around a little bit. I found trial sized bottles of Mod Podge! I bought 2 so my daughter and I each had one. I still have some left, but the Mod Podge didn’t work as well as we had hoped. So I had to go to Walmart to buy a can of Polycrilic. (Polycrilic works amazing for keeping the glitter on the ornament by the way). It was a great find though! I never would have thought to buy Mod Podge in any size at a Dollar Store!

6 Likes

Thanks for the tip. You got a better deal than I did.

6 Likes

Great tip! I didn’t even know they had an online store :joy: It looks good!

6 Likes

They’ve been redoing the entire parking lot for my mall, so I haven’t visited for some time, looks like 'Have credit card will travel…to the dollar tree!

6 Likes

Dollar tree is my 1st stop for supplies you’ll be amazed the stuff you can find !

8 Likes

I found this precious little display globe at the dollar tree. The hubby asked me if I was going to enchant a rose to put in it since I have an enormous love for the beauty and the beast (I already have a mirror and a chipped tea cup and a tea pot in honor of beauty and the beast) and while the thought was tempting and intriguing I decided to put my little plant and some of my favorite stones that I only have 1 each of right now in it to display them on the shelves on my altar wall. Sort of like a crystal terrarium I think. Either way it was an awesome find and makes a beautiful little display for my space :grin: I always wipe out their little jars for spell jars and herbs. I also found jars that are full of sea shells at the dollar store. I take the shells out (stash the really pretty/unique ones for spe work) and use those jars for spell jars too because they have larger mouths but I still get the cork lid. Idk why but I feel like spell jars are just a bit more magical when I seal the cork lid with my candle wax :woman_shrugging:t2: maybe it’s just more satisfying :rofl:

7 Likes

Your little guy is cute in that dome @phoenix_dawn! Great find!

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing: thank you @Amethyst I first tried just putting crystals in there but it just didn’t look good haha

5 Likes