Chocolate Incense!

I found a set of foodie incenses, including chocolate incense! It smells really good. It’s a Hem incense so it burned well and the Set I bought it with came with coffee, ginger, honey, and honey rose incense. The honey and honey rose smelled almost the same but it was a very good smell so I don’t mind.

Just thought y’all might be interested. Especially if your deity likes chocolate or coffee!

8 Likes

Chocolate incense that smells as good as it sounds!? :heart_eyes: I would have to be careful- I might forget it’s incense and not a pocky stick :joy:

Picture from Pocky.com

Forgive me :laughing:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the incense- I was excited to hear how it turned out for you, @Amethyst! I’m glad it’s an amazing get and that it burns well too! :heart:

May your incense continue to burn smoothly and be a delightful offering for your deities- enjoy the incense, Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yep, the pocky looks just like incense don’t it? LOL! Glad you liked the review!

2 Likes

It will be here on the 20th. Lol!

2 Likes

I hope you like it as much as I do!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.