Christian here (whatever that means)

Greetings,
i am looking for wisdom and guidance.
I tell the truth when i say my guardian angel was a dark teacher.
I am curious to learn from any and all.
I hold ear and court among all gods and goddess, respectfully of course.
I came here looking for a prayer I could say to honor a sweet lady whom I had the honor of helping her pass over.
Any inquiries are welcome.
I always am looking for new friends, and new beings to support.
your brother and friend,
Daniel

10 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I found this Prayer on the Spells8 website for your friend, and I am truly sorry for your loss :heartpulse:

You have come to the right place for Guidance and support on all paths, there are many different people of many different religious beliefs here and all on their own unique path with the Craft :heartpulse: I’ve found The Courses on the website to be really helpful and full of good information :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m Lisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :slight_smile: If you need anything at all just ask :heartpulse: Blessed Be Brother :heartpulse:

5 Likes

my middle name is norris, which is my mothers maiden name!
Which i think ties me back to some pagan/druidic roots (this has only been revealed to my knowledge).
My friend who passed over was a God, I gave her the option she was conflicted about staying on the earth, she didn’t want to cause any more inadvertent harm by operating within her nature anymore.

5 Likes

I have only ever had one interaction with A Goddess that I am sure of, It was the Norse Goddess Freyja and it was an intense but beautiful experience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do regularly try to connect with Land Spirits and my Ancestors though :heartpulse: Do you know which God/Goddess you had a connection with? Please only share if you want to though, your stories with Deities are your own after all :heartpulse:

4 Likes

I want to be sensitive to her cause it is her story after all, but she trusts me.
So I set out yesterday to invite lady luck, fortuna, or as i was jokingly calling her miss fortune.
I let her know how sorry i was for how people have taken advantage of her, but that wasn’t exactly true cause its her nature to bless. But the fault is when people start to get her good luck they begin to become greedy and cause harm.
So as we spent time together, I told her i didn’t want her blessing, just her presence. I did some online real money slots, and was doing really, and i told her “i dont care if this balance goes to zero you are worth it.”
We went for a walk, i asked her what she wanted. She is so shy and respectful, she didn’t know what she wanted, but nothing felt right. Then her lovers name came to my lips. I can’t repeat her name. and they said whatever they needed to, and they realized that being in heaven with God the father made sense for them. So they went there. not sure how. But i immediately knew they her anxieties were gone and she was some place sunny and warm where she didn’t have to worry about giving her blessings alone anymore.
My walk with lovely fortuna

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum & coven (Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:) I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. There is plenty of great information about witchcraft & Wicca in the courses section. I look forward to speaking & learning more with you! :star2:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story :heartpulse:

3 Likes

such an honor to get to do that, but i play that kind of stuff all cool like it aint no big deal. the last thing a god needs is someone being star struck. how is that person supposed to help them

3 Likes

Perfectly put :slight_smile: we are all beings in a Universe filled with endless energy and potential :heartpulse:

3 Likes

amen sister.
always here for a angel like yourself if you ever need anything :slight_smile:
Im sure you are the same for me as well

4 Likes

That is the beauty of this Community, we are all here for each other :heartpulse: New and old members alike :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Welcome, @daniel6! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Great to have you here in your search. Keep an eye out for the Merry Meet Monday- Forum News post that will come tomorrow morning for information on what Activities are happening this week.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will give you a helping hand.

Blessed be!

3 Likes

Thanks for your introduction and your warm energies, Daniel!

Here’s a prayer you can say to honor your friend:

"From the dawn of your birth to the sunset of your death
I honor you

From the journeys you completed to your tasks left undone
I honor you

From the seasons of your being through the cycle of your life
I honor you

From the time beyond the veil
till your entrance back again
May the Goddess support you
May spirit surround you

May healing love reach you
From this moment until the end of time.
So mote it be!"

-Silver Ravenwolf

:pray: Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Merry meet @daniel6 :heart_decoration:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: I am so sorry that it is under sad circumstances that you found your way here- blessings and prayers to your lost friend and the memory of her you carry on :heart: I hope the light of your new coven can help to brighten this dark time :candle:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out- you are among friends here :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more! Blessed be :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story.

5 Likes

Welcome!!! Glad you found us!!! Thank you for sharing that beautiful story.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to the coven @daniel6 ,

My sincere condolences for your loss, similar to you I came and found this website whilst seeking out answers in the midst of research done alone, even now that I have learned a lot I still am learning, just as @Liisa said there are many paths to take, and has sent a nice link for the spirit of the departed.

Everyone else here calls me as either Anne or Margaret, any of the two will do, a Filipino Pagan, a witch (the label for that to myself there though I still need to figure out), someone studying the path in becoming a Babaylan (healer) of my country, Caretaker, college student, pet owner, recently becoming a poet and the rest is in my profile, (it’s too long if I write all of it down) :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

May solace and peace find you :heart: :white_flower: :white_flower: and Blessed Be, Margaret

6 Likes