Citrus County Coven Page

Hello, Please delete if not allowed but I figured this a great place to share !
I live in Citrus County Florida, I am apart of many groups all around i.e witches of South Florida Wiccans of North America etc etc it is wonderful to see how different areas have access to different elements, and limitations ( a city witch compared to a rural area witch ) but I realized there was no group for my Specific Area I live on the North West Coast of Florida and encourge anyone in my area OR anyone interested to join my FB Coven Facebook Groups

and if you have one reply yours so I can join !

7 Likes

Lovely idea, I wish I was still on FaceBook! I do miss the groups that I was in & there is a FB Live Crystal Show/Page that I miss. Good Luck! :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing the link to your FB group- I think that’s a great idea! And I agree, nature is a huge part of so many of our practices, it’s really interesting to consider how the geographic and climate circumstances of different covens can affect spellwork! :star_struck: :national_park: :city_sunrise:

I guess that’s another benefit of being in multiple coven groups or having such a global coven like Infinite Roots- being spread out so far and wide, there’s bound to be someone in a similar living situation to swap stories and tips with :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

Citrus County in Crystal River here!

4 Likes

Thats amazing i live in inglis ! its so rare to find someone in our area, hopefully our group will grow and we will have a community close to home! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes