Climate Change Wisdom (Satire)

4 Likes

How dare that train. Lol but seriously it’s a huge issue that I have been worried about for years. I don’t like the way points were brought up either in the video.we need to find more effective ways.:wink: Edit… Thanks I liked this, and I’ll check out his channel.

3 Likes

Haha I’m watching all his videos and still haven’t started my classes yet lol thanks jk

3 Likes

Thank you, I enjoyed this one as well! I don’t know about stopping the coal trains though… Like… what? That damn train! Or gluing their hands to the road? What did they think was going to happen? Genius? I don’t know… Lol

2 Likes

People do a lot of silly things for causes they believe in. While I wouldn’t go so far as to make fun of them it’s helpful to point out the need for better education and less fanaticism.

Individuals should be doing their part to protect the earth. I could be wrong but I would imagine even climate change skeptics want to recycle, pick up trash from their yards, etc. But businesses were the biggest contributors to anthropogenic climate change.

Businesses care about money. They don’t care about the latest cultural virtues. They don’t care about the environment. If there’s a way to make more money, they’ll take that way. That’s why we have laws to protect the environment, to protect workers, and to protect other businesses. We need more laws concerning the environment to effect real change and the way to get these laws is to educate the voters and build movements.

Make no mistake anthropogenic climate change is very real and it’s one of the biggest threats to any nation’s national security(along with any type of majority supremacy movements). We personally need to act and we need to band together to get businesses to act.

Edit: As an aside, I love that we can have conversations in the coven and feel safe. We need to keep it that way. This is a good time to remind everyone there are community guidelines. As a bonus for reading all of them, you get a badge, too. :grin: (Only 61 people have that badge? :thinking: :sweat_smile: )

4 Likes

I didn’t mean to poke fun but ask genuine questions. What did they think would happen? I understand they have causes they believe in, but there has to be a better way than risking life and limb for the causes, those weren’t good ideas at all. I think that they need to put more thought into what they are doing for their causes.

3 Likes

I wasn’t talking about you. :slight_smile: I was mentioning the video itself. Yes, people can do fanatical things when they care about a topic strongly enough.

2 Likes

:smile: that they do, they shut down a major highway at rush hour in Boston a couple of years ago

2 Likes

No, we haven’t been able to see this issue from all viewpoibts. Some of us get censored for blasphemy.

2 Likes

I agree people say and do some strange things to get attention placed on their causes. What I find a little funny is the guy is ranting about what a waste of time it is for them to do things like this as he spends hours (if not days depending on edit) making a video about how they wasted their time on the issue. I guess they got his attention. Mission accomplished. :grinning:
Blessed be.

1 Like

Can we have a broken heart :broken_heart: to click on, as opposed as, thumbs down?
It must be that my sugar levels are down, am fasting- saving the planet. I’m doing something, right?
The Queen’s Consort has died at 99(9+9=18; 1+8=9): Time to go!.
Some TV wannabe just died at 38 caused by anorexia.
The only funny bit in the video, was the guy held in traffic being late to his colonoscopy appointment???:joy::rofl:.
I don’t get some American humour, neither British, but animals wouldn’t get any of it in any language! and that’s sad.
I’ve saved the video to watch it again.:joy_cat:
Thanks for uploading the video.:blush:

Watched it again, got it second time around, sorry I am retarded!:joy:.
Why they always play elevator music in the background?
It’s very distracting!:joy::rofl: