Closeted Baby Witch from North Dakota

Hi! My name is Chelsie. I live in a tiny little town in the state of ND. I was raised strict Baptist so was scared to death of trying witchcraft for my whole life. Over the last year I have started researching witchcraft, magic, and tarot reading. At the age of 38, I am finally ready to identify as a witch.

I made my first batch of moon water last night and am so excited to learn how to use it!

9 Likes

I have the best tips to share for using moon water… Hold please! :grin:

And welcome! It takes guts to live in your authenticity so kudos!

6 Likes

Here it is :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you! I’m so excited to read this!

5 Likes

Hi @chelsie3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re so brave for stepping out of your comfort zone! I’m proud of you for that. Have you found the Courses yet? The first ones will help you learn about the history of Wicca and you’ll learn it’s nothing to be afraid of. And congratulations on making Moon Water! That’s great!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

@chelsie3 Welcome to the forum and excited for you and your journey!! Making moon water is something that will be a cornerstone of some of your ingredients for practices and if you make it in a way that is edible, you can use it in cooking, teas, and other types of cooking to add a little woo woo to your recipes!

When we grow into our own truth and honor it, it is something that we cannot deny and it fills our soul and life with energy, grace and love. Don’t forget that - you will be tested and challenged, and you don’t owe anyone any explanation about your life that you don’t feel comfortable telling - if you’re ok to do it, fine — but if you’re not, then just go your own way and let them know that you are living your own truth and you will appreciate their love and if not their support, that at least their non judgment. As you will not judge them for things you don’t understand, agree with or anything that is different from the way you believe.
Light and love to you - in or out of the broom closet! Jan :brown_heart: :broom:

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @chelsie3

It’s nice to meet you, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I was raised as a Methodist, so I understand completely. My dad was so against anything witchy, that I didn’t even peek out the closet door until after he died. I’m so glad you have come out of your closet. Congratulations! I’m looking forward to getting to know you better Chelsie and if you have any questions, just ask. We are here for you!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always
The Other Marsha

5 Likes

Merry meet @chelsie3 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Congrats to you on embarking on your magickal path- it sounds like you had to overcome some unfortunate stereotypes, but I’m glad you found your magick all the same. May it bring you many blessings and much happiness! :heart:

Hooray! :tada: Making moon water is a great activity and it becomes a wonderful (and very versatile) ingredient- it looks like @ValentineMoonBabe shared some great ideas about ways to put it to use! I actually don’t make moon water too often, but it’s a great ingredient in magickal cosmetics, ritual bath water, herbal sprays, and many spells that call for water or moon magick :full_moon: May it serve you well! :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here- looking forward to talking with you more soon!

Blessed :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you, Amethyst! Yes, I’ve found the courses. I’m currently doing Spell Casting 101. I plan on doing the green witch one next. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome, @chelsie3! Blessings on being true to yourself. Despite the challenges that can come from living authentically, I know you will reap the rewards of your bravery and efforts. This coven is a fantastic place to learn and grow and explore. All blessing and I look forward to learning from you.

6 Likes

Cool beans! Like I said, don’t be shy if you have any questions!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.