Ingredients:

4 cod fillets (4 ounces each )
1 pound fresh thin asparagus, trimmed
1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
1/4 cup grated Romano cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375°. Place cod and asparagus in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan brushed with oil. Add tomatoes, cut sides down. Brush fish with lemon juice; sprinkle with lemon zest. Sprinkle fish and vegetables with Romano cheese. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, about 12 minutes.

Remove pan from oven; preheat broiler. Broil cod mixture 3-4 in. from heat until vegetables are lightly browned, 2-3 minutes.

Test Kitchen Tips:

If asparagus isn’t in season, fresh green beans make a fine substitute and will cook in about the same amount of time.

We tested cod fillets that were about 3/4 in. thick. You’ll need to adjust the bake time up or down if your fillets are thicker or thinner.

Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.

10 Likes

Oooh yummy

6 Likes

This one does look good, I just might have to try it! :fish: :tomato: :heart:

5 Likes

Glad you liked the look of it, @Nixi!

I hope you like it, @marsha. Asparagus is such a nice spring veggie, I had to post it.

6 Likes

It looks really good, I’ve got the ingredients on my shopping list! :hugs:

5 Likes

You’ll have to let us know how it goes, it looks good!

5 Likes

This recipe for Cod and Asparagus Bake turned out really well. My husband and I ate the whole thing, with no leftovers!

My husband filled his plate so quickly, that I didn’t have a chance to take a picture of the pan! So I just took a picture of my plate.

Thank you for another delicious recipe @Amethyst

5 Likes

Looks amazing, Marsha! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Wow, that does look yummy! So glad y’all liked it!

5 Likes

@marsha that looks so amazing, looking at the picture makes me hungry and I’m never hungry :woman_shrugging:t2: :laughing:
Nice presentation too :heart:

5 Likes