Cold Moon Tonight

I am curious what everyone does for the Cold Moon? I saw the information on here but I am lacking a gold and silver candle… My life is in turmoil and need as much positivity as possible.

Here is a picture of the gorgeous Cold Moon here in Wisconsin tonight.

12 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through a rough time right now @WisconsinWitch :revolving_hearts: I know when things are spiraling out of control it can be difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel :sparkles:

Instead of the cold moon specific ritual, you could adapt the wish spell for your circumstances :pray:

7 Likes

Hey Sarah!

I’m sorry to know that you’re not doing good lately :frowning: but as everything, it will pass.

Sending you love, light, and blessings your way :candle:

7 Likes

I’m sorry for your hurting at this time, I hope it eases soon for in the best way.

You can also use white candles or battery operated “candles” :bulb:, tealights, birthday candles :candle:

You could substitute white for any color & use black to get rid of negativity or negative energy. Or 2 of the white or black.

Put something gold around the base of 1 candle & gold around the other base.

I bet you could substitute like a white “Christmas” light or “Fairy” light :thinking:

7 Likes

Yeah, gold and silver candles were hard for me to find today, too! I am using gold and silver birthday candles I had as a backup, LOL. It’s going to be a very brief candle spell!

You can use a white candle to substitute, if you have it. Maybe sprinkle some gold or silver glitter around it, if you have any1

This is what I’m doing.

I printed the journal page and then I went back through my planner and did a look back at my year. Because I write everything in my planner it was easy for me to find the highlights and low lights.

I wrote it first because my candles are so dinky. Then I am going to reflect for about the 7.5 seconds they will still be lighted. That is about my attention span these days so…perfect!

Kidding aside, this turned out well. I held a candle in each hand, and then I brough the flames together as I stated my intentions for the period between now an the end of 2022. As the flames met and I said so mote it be, the energy was just fanastic.

I have some optimism for you! Jupiter in Pisces in 2022! Good luck for everyone especially Fishes! So my intention is to make 2022 my best year ever. I have set that intention before but this year, I really, kind of, sort of, actually believe it :slight_smile:

Tania Gabrielle is super joyful. Here is her forecast for the full moon tonight.

I am putting some spring water in a jar outside (or the window) to make Moon Water. I will be using to make the Winter Solstice Prosperity potion posted by @SilverBear. I put cosmic stickers all over the jar BECAUSE I AM TWELVE. :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

I will listen to the Cold Moon Spells 8 video. This is a blue candle spell and I am doing that one, too. Fortunately, I will not need to resort to birthday candles for this one.

I am going to make a cup of herbal tea – lemon ginger, or orange, decisions, decisions. Both are good for optimistm. While I have my blue candle lit, I will make a list of things I am grateful for today. My life is not perfect but there is a lot to be grateful for and it always gives me a big lift when I write it down.

And, because I took a long nap, I am listening to the weekly forecast from Sirius Joy. I am a subscriber and I like the daily service.

And here is a relaxing Cold Moon meditation from Alina Alive for grounding energy which I am going to need if I am going to ever sleep tonight! ::slight_smile:

9 Likes

@mary25 Did you make that “to the moon” sticker? I love that :full_moon:

Also I didn’t know SiriusJoy so thanks for the recommendation. I’m checking it out and the zodiac weather report was very creative.

This Cold Moon is also a full moon in Gemini so intellectual things are encouraged, and that’s what I’m doing: reading a lot!

I think anything that involves nurturing your curiosity and making connections between the hemispheres will be extra enhanced :brain:

7 Likes

I wish! This sticker sheet of cosmic stars came in sticker book by Pen + Gear at Walmart. The book has two sheets of the cosmic design. I wish I had more of them because they are so cool! :slight_smile: I didn’t know I could MAKE stickers…uh oh! I can see that becoming a thing in 2022!

7 Likes

@mary25 they sell printable sticker paper & you can get it as label sizes or cut out the stickers yourself. Or if you have the Cricut… that’s a rabbit hole & a half… you would get into bumper sticker materials or iron-on, printable vinyl the possibilities are endless! But so much easier than it sounds & highly addictive. :flushed:

Those are great stickers though, too bad they don’t sell them separately. :thinking:

I hope 2022 is a very high-energy year for you with all positive results for your highest self! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

So sorry to hear that you are going through a tough time at this moment. Sending you lots of positive uplifting energy. Maybe a nice cleansing bath ritual adding petals, oils, or whatever you have that makes you feel nice. Cleanse away whatever is bothering you and watch it go down the drain. Using white candles is fine, but I’m sure you will find a candle to match your needs on google if you don’t have white. Take a look at the garden witch on here too to see what you can use from your kitchen. Remember though that what your feel is a sign something great is about to enter and that heaviness you feel now is about to exit, why not write your wants down and place them under a candle also, and write out what you are feeling to get it out of your system, no matter structure spelling, punctuation just write until you feel it all out. It will be ok, you don’t know how strong you are and you didn’t come this far to only come this far…girl you got this XxX

6 Likes

I’m running late posting to this since the full moon was last night, but tonight is a good night to banish anything you don’t want to take with you into the new year! So make a wish on the Moon and ask Her to take your troubles away as She reduces. Sometimes simple is best.

Thank you for the beautiful picture! I hope everything turns around for you!

5 Likes