Coming February 11, 2022

Just wanted to share my news with you all. Found out today that I am 9 weeks pregnant with our rainbow baby. You all have been so kind and supportive and out of the 3 people I’ve told (my husband, mother and sister in law) I only received excitement from my sister in law who-as y’all already know- is pregnant as well. Please keep us in your prayers. We lost our son when I was 19 weeks pregnant 2 years ago. This is a huge shock for us and pray that my husband comes around to it. He was released from jail today and upon finding out our news he has disappeared and I feel like this isn’t news we’ll be celebrating together :sob:

16 Likes

Congrads on your blessing :footprints: :teddy_bear: :safety_pin:

8 Likes

Thank you @Sarall that means so very much to me right now

5 Likes

Congrats, @phoenix_dawn! :heart::tada: That is very exciting news- I wish both you and your sister-in-law safe and successful deliveries :pray::baby:

In such an exciting and blessed time it can be dampering when the one you love doesn’t seem to share your enthusiasm. However, from what you’ve said, it does sound like your husband went through quite the ordeal in jail, so perhaps hearing this news on his release was a bit more than he could process at the moment. I hope he comes around to share your joy soon!

Congrats again and blessed be!

6 Likes

How exciting!!! Thanks for sharing the news with us! :smiley:

About your husband disappearing, just because a kid has both parents in their life it doesn’t mean it’s a happy family. Many times a single parent can create a loving, caring and fun environment without negative influences that could cause harm in the long term…

Keeping you in my prayers. I wish you the best of luck in your pregnancy and with your baby, Megan!! :pray:

7 Likes

Thank you both so much for the prayers and well wishes @Francisco @TheTravelWitch. I really didn’t know he was being released today and had already tested before he was released. But I’m sure you are right it was probably overwhelming for him. We are in our mid and late 30s with 2 teenagers and a son Born sleeping already it was quite a shock for me too. He’s home now and says he’s still digesting the news but he’s talking about our future together with me since he returned home this evening so I’m hopeful. :woman_shrugging:t2: Gratitude again for the warm vibes surrounding baby and me and please keep us in your prayers

6 Likes

Congratulations and I hope all goes well.

7 Likes

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! :baby_bottle::partying_face::bouquet:
Hopefully, your hubby will come around to it. I know when I told my kids father (for my first kid), he wasn’t prepared or anything. Maybe with time, he’ll come around. And when he feels the kicks and everything, he’ll be overjoyed. :two_hearts: I’ll pray for him to come around and for you three to be happy!!! :dizzy::pray::dizzy:

6 Likes

Wishing you all the best at this time, @phoenix_dawn I do know things would get better over time. You may be so surprised of the positive turn around this special moment will bring to everyone over time :heart:

Blessed Be💫

9 Likes

Wonderful news! Best wishes.

9 Likes

Congratulations! That’s so exciting :partying_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations on your rainbow baby! I hope and pray that all goes well for you!

7 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Many blessings to you and best wishes for a healthy, beautiful Aquarius baby!!

It’s a girl!! I can feel it!!

:sparkles::tada::sparkles:

7 Likes

Congrats for the amazing news!

7 Likes

Congrats on your wonderful news. Surprise babies are the best.

7 Likes