Community connection

Hello from sunny Qld Australia beautiful souls!
Trying to find like minded people in or around my community (without using social media not after sales pitches I’m looking for connection) and I’m curious, are you a solo practitioner, or part of a coven? Where or how did you find your people?
I’m a member of an amazing app called Spiritverse, which is a beautiful way to connect online with people, however I feel like I’m missing… I don’t know face to face connection with people I share interests with, can have amazing respectful and informative chats, and even if we don’t agree there’s still that basic level of respect… You know NO TROLLS! :rofl:

In case anyone else was interested, after completing this elemental cleansing journey you’re invited to join Spiritverse

9 Likes

Hi Zoe! :blush:

I would fall into the category of Solo Practioner, but I don’t think anything should stop a witch from practicing independently while still being part of a coven! I’m a proud member of the Infinite Roots Coven right here in the forum :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

I know an online coven isn’t the right match for everyone (and I completely understand wanting in-person meetups with like-minded witches!) but for me, the balance of being able to define my own practice while still having the camaraderie of the group and the wisdom of coven members around the world works really well :grinning: :+1:

I’m not a member of Spirit Mysteries so I can’t speak for things over there, but from my time here compared to other places around the web I can attest that when you find a little nook of niceness on the web- hold onto it! :laughing: :+1: Kind, loving spaces where people are respected are (unfortunately) a very rare thing on the internet.

Thank you so much for sharing the recommendation! I’m not looking for another spiritual school right now, but it’s very kind of you to share something you love- thank you for thinking of us! :heart::blush:

Much love and many blessings! :sparkles:

8 Likes

I very much agree with @BryWisteria! Right now, I think I would feel a little self conscious with an in person coven. I can talk to my mom and sister and a few close friends, but I LOVE the ability to figure things out on my own and share it/ask for advice/bounce ideas off of everyone here!

5 Likes

:heart: thank you for your answers! Perhaps o should look at my preconceived notions about community being an “in-person” connection… Connection, support and love are the goals, so limiting my community to “in-person” even in my own mind starts seeming a little narrow minded and kind of silly!
Especially considering I have found exactly what I am looking for, right here with the beautiful souls sharing their journey and experiences in the Spells8 app!

5 Likes

Some of the people I hold most dear I have never met. My “online friends” are just as much a part of my community as my in person friends and family!

5 Likes

I love that! I think I was just over the fake lives posted all over Facebook and Instagram (insert social media platform of choice here lol). I think I need more real, like not every day is perfect and that’s ok! … It’s ok to not be ok, we don’t have to pretend. It’s not weak to ask for help.
:heart::heart:

5 Likes

Awwwww- I’m so happy you feel that way, Zoe! We all walk our own journeys, but through a shared space and having a strong community we can share our adventures- it is much less lonely and significantly more fun to journey together in that sense! :heart:

We’re very blessed to have you here :hugs: :two_hearts:

This is beautifully said- I agree with you :handshake: :heart:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.