Community Service

I am asking this question everywhere…

In thinking of ways I can serve the community, I want to put together some free/donation-based workshops. If I were to do this, what would you want to see?

What do YOU need?

Edit: I forgot to add that this is in no way affiliated with Spells8 and our Infinite Roots Coven. This would be ran through my own website, Round the Cauldron :heart: Just adding for clarity.

8 Likes

This is such a beautiful thing to do <3 I’d be more than happy to Give a donation for imparted wisdom and community bonding <3

7 Likes

You are full of wonderful witchy wisdom, @MeganB- you are so kind to bless the community with your talents! :heart:

As for possible workshop ideas… I know you are particularly gifted when it comes to divination, so perhaps a workshop based on tarot or pendulum readings? Or a class exploring different divination methods? :crystal_ball: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you for those ideas!

3 Likes

@MeganB You shared some insights on reading the Ogham with us a while back. I was fascinated by those and I think that would be a great topic to cover!

3 Likes

That is a good suggestion, but I don’t feel equipped to teach a workshop on something that I’m still learning myself :sweat_smile: that wouldn’t be very fair to everyone else

2 Likes

Ohhh @TheTravelWitch that is it, I definitely agree with this!!

4 Likes