Congratulations to @MeganB! 🍰

Sorry, this is so late, but I just noticed our lovely and talented @MeganB is having a Site Anniversary today! :cake: Two years of being a part of Spells8! Congratulations! I couldn’t imagine this place without you!

31 Likes

Congrats Megan!! :tada: :champagne: Here’s to another year of Magic :woman_mage: :clinking_glasses:

I hope you’re feeling great today! I look forward to seeing you on the next Zoom ritual! :smiley:

19 Likes

Congratulations :tada: :confetti_ball:

Feel better soon! :relieved:

16 Likes

Congrats @MeganB Happy witchyversary :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Congratulations @MeganB

11 Likes

Congratulations to you @MeganB :rose::champagne::clinking_glasses:

12 Likes

Aww thank you everyone :partying_face: I’m feeling much better so far. I made myself a magical cup of tea from my own herbs and then that night I felt almost back at 100%! Still feel a bit achy and whatnot but that’s okay.

I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years here on the forum! I’ve learned so much from so many people, shared my knowledge as well, and made some wonderful friends. I appreciate all of you from the bottom of my heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

:tada:Congrats :dizzy: @MeganB !
Glad you’re feeling better :grin:

12 Likes

¡Felicitaciones, Megan!
Thank you for everything you’ve done for us, you are loved and appreciated :orange_heart:

12 Likes

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::purple_heart::purple_heart::dancer:t4::dancer:t4:

11 Likes

We appreciate you, @MeganB! So glad you’re feeling better!

10 Likes

@MeganB congrats :confetti_ball::balloon::tada:

10 Likes

@MeganB ~ Congratulations to you!! You are amazing!! :sparkles: :heart: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Congrats on your two year anniversary @MeganB! :partying_face: Thank you for providing the forum with lots of well-researched information!

10 Likes

Congratulations @MeganB ! Happy you’re feeling better too! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Happy anniversary @MeganB :kissing_heart: hope you feel better :tada::bouquet::heart:

10 Likes

Congratulations :tada: :tada: @MeganB happy anniversary :cake: with Spells8 :woman_mage:

9 Likes

Blessed anniversary, @MeganB! :partying_face: :heart: Thanks so much for all that you do! And glad to hear that you’re feeling better too :hugs:

8 Likes

Congratulation @MeganB I love your posts and information. Thank you for being wonderful and sharing to us all. :rose: :rose: :rose:

Blessed Be :pentagram:

10 Likes

Congrats that is a great achievement :blush:

7 Likes