Could Denzel please have some thoughts and prayers? šŸ¾

Would anyone whoā€™s willing please keep Denzel in their thoughts and prayers today? :paw_prints:

Heā€™s having dental surgery today for a scale and polish and maybe one or two tooth extractions. He hasnā€™t been away from me in 6 years, only once when he had the nip-nip operation.

I know itā€™s not a complicated surgery but I am worried sick about him. I just want him to be ok. He really is my best friend on this earth.

He has never had anything wrong with him. Usually itā€™s always a clean bill of health from the vet each visit.

I feel awful. I am responsible for taking care of him and he has a couple of dental issues. I tried so hard to keep his toothy-pegs clean. I hope he can forgive me.

13 Likes

:two_hearts:

Sending positive & Healing light to your beloved Denzel :star2: ::heart:

8 Likes

Sending love and energy to your furbaby :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

7 Likes

@Mistella @Susurrus Thank you both so much. heā€™s in surgery now. Iā€™ll keep you posted.

7 Likes

Sending lots of love and many positive vibes to sweet Denzel, @Jessica72! :heart: It sounds like he is a very healthy boy thanks to your wonderful care- everyone (pets and people) will have some dental issues from time to time, itā€™s an unfortunate but normal part of life :tooth: So donā€™t worry too much- you are a wonderful puppy momma! :dog: :two_hearts:

I hope Denzel comes bouncing out of his surgery soon- heā€™ll be back in your arms before you know it! Until then, you are both in my thoughts. Many blessings! :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Sending you both love and light! I hope heā€™s okay!

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for your love and prayers for my boy. He went through his surgery with no problems. Two little teeth out but that was all. All his blood tests came back normal.

Goddess bless him. He recognised me as soon as he saw me when they brought him out even with masks on :mask: and was so excited. I couldnā€™t get him in the car fast enough.

Heā€™s on painkillers and antibiotics for a few days and then heā€™s all good. Soft food only for a few days so Iā€™m busy roasting him some pumpkin and some chicken breasts.

Iā€™m just so gald to have him home. I held him so close last night.

Thank you again everyone xxxx

9 Likes

Sending healing vibes and feel better vibes and in the end all will be fine vibes I hope this helps.

7 Likes

It does help hunni thank you xxx

6 Likes

You are welcome and my pleasure,

Michelle

7 Likes

So glad to hear heā€™s okay, @jessica72! Sounds like heā€™s going to be pampered the next couple of days.

5 Likes

I hope little Denzel is feeling much better today. What a little sweetie.

6 Likes

Im a day late but I hope everything went well with Denzel!! You both have my love and support :heartpulse:

7 Likes

He is precious. I hope he is doing well today.

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for your love for my boy. Heā€™s doing a lot better today. Heā€™s got hos trotty-strutty walk back with his usual swagger. And the happy meter attached to the rear end keeps on wagging.

Weā€™ve had 41Ā° C so thatā€™s around 105Ā° F there or there abouts - ish for the past week here in Perth.

So heā€™s a lucky boy and I managed to find him some special doggie ice cream and yoghurt. So heā€™s getting frozen treats which I hope will help soothe his gums.

5 Likes

Iā€™m so glad to hear that Denzel is doing much better, Jessica! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And wow, special doggie ice creams!? :star_struck: :icecream: He is a very lucky boy indeed! :dog: :two_hearts:

I hope he continues to recover from the surgery- congrats to both of you for the successful procedure! :clap::blush:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.