Coven Member Shops 💐

I have a question: is there anyway of adding any updates or new items added without clogging any one thread? Asking for a friend. :crazy_face: :wink:

4 Likes

Hey @Magdelina :hearts: I don’t know about posting when shops are updated. I tend to think if shops are up here then they’re active. If you have one up here and you want a new photo added, I can definitely do that. Just let me know!

5 Likes

@MeganB , thank you for sharing! This is great ! Always awesome to support our Coven.

6 Likes

Ok, I just was seeing if there was a way to update items, sales etc. I have at least 3 new items to add tonight and wanted to make sure that the coven got first dibs if they wanted. Would I just post the pictures here of send them to you via PM?

4 Likes

You can just post them here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Green Oracle wallet. I am offering this to the coven first before I actually post it. Pictures following. Measurements are unfolded – approx 12 1/2 inches long, folded approx 7 inches. The wallet is approx 7 inches wide. I will add a long strap to make it a crossbody purse as one of the personalization. I can do this in a variety of colors/fibers to make it an unique piece.

Holds my Cemetery: Resurrection perfectly and has space for a small notebook or reference book for tarot/oracle.

Price without strap is $28.00 with strap will be $35.00. Shipping will be Priority mail at about $8.30 in the US. International will be a bit more. If interested PM me your email and I will invoice you via PayPal. I have a small yarn store so colors and fibers are extensive. Just remember that this is hand made so if you want a different color it will take 2-6 weeks for shipping. Created using 100% mercerized cotton yarn on the outside and 100% cotton on the inside. Magnetic closure. Button accents. Very soft.

Blessed be!!

5 Likes

@MeganB Can you add my Etsy store to the list pretty please? Unique and eclectic gifts for everyone on by CrazyTsKnottyYarn

This is where I do most of my listings.

Thanks and blessed be :tada:

4 Likes

You’re already on there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: unless I missed something :laughing:

5 Likes

Ooooh! This is great, thank you!!

5 Likes

Ok I wasn’t sure if my Etsy store link was there but Google has me so if anyone looks me up I am all over Google. :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I originally listed my Etsy shop here, I have decided to abandon the shop im just finding it very expensive. So I now have my own web page…

Your Village Witch

Im selling, spell bottles, crystals that I tumble and polish myself, jewelry, oils and herbal teas.

Thanks for stopping by.

malinda

5 Likes

I got it updated and corrected. Thank you for the update!

4 Likes