Covid has reached my family

I just learned today that my son, who lives 12 hours from me, tested positive for Covid 19. And my second reaction, (because my first was panic filled tears) was to find a spell of both protection and healing. My two grandsons Brently and Aiden who are 8 and 5 are now exposed so of course I’m concerned for them too. But being still new in my craft, I’m feeling overwhelmed and scared I may not do everything right. Could anyone help me with finding a spell, on hand I have white candles, dragonblood incense strawberry incense, frankencense, essential oil of rosemary, peppermint, lemongrass, vetiver, citronella.
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

First, I’m terribly sorry! Take a deep breath, meditate. All you need is your intention ok. A white candle will do just fine. Use the peppermint oil to dress the candle. Work with dragons blood. that will amplify.heres a spell I’ve used.

5 Likes

@christina4 thank you very much!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad I could help you :blush::pray::orange_heart:

4 Likes

I’m getting ready to do the spell now.
:grin::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this news, @Tamera. @christina4 has some great advice and a lovely spell! :heart: Additing to that, if you’d like an additional simple ritual, I love @SilverBear’s Quick Fire Protection Spell :candle:. All you need are three white candles- you can alter the words of the chant to protect your son and grandsons.

It is hard to live far away from your loved ones, especially in times of sickness and uncertainty. To feel connected across the miles and show your support, you might also consider sending them something small in the mail. Maybe a card with your blessing :love_letter: or a little package with small protection charms :package: (perhaps a protective jar with herbs, crystals with protective properties, or a protective talisman)

Sending lots of love and support to you, your son, and your grandsons! :pray::two_hearts:

4 Likes

You’ve got some good advice here @Tamera, I’ll be keeping your family in my thoughts and send some energy your way.

3 Likes

Thank you, I welcome and appreciate everyone’s positive energy and wisdom.

3 Likes

I hope your son is okay @Tamera! :pray: Is he showing any symptoms?

You can anoint your white candles with the oil you have (frankincense), and invoke healing and health. Keep them burning near you throughout the day. :candle:

You could also make Four Thieves Vinegar. It’s a medieval recipe used during the plague consisting of herbs (often a variety of rosemary, garlic, bay leaf, black pepper, chili flake) steeped in apple cider vinegar.

You can use it to anoint the candles as well as taken as a tincture by the spoonful. These herbs have immune boosting properties.

And of course follow the advice from medical professionals and doctors first! Hygiene, safe distance and masks! :mask:

6 Likes

@Francisco thank you. Basically right now, he says he just doesn’t feel well, pretty run down and cold like symptoms. Thank you for the suggestions, I have some thieves oil I forgot I had, I think ill anoint a candle this evening with.
:sparkles:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this, I hope for an easy recovery and healing love and light to your family. You have come to the right place for your question. There is a lot of good advice here for you.

3 Likes
                         :sparkles: :sparkles:UPDATE :sparkles: :sparkles:

Thought I’d give an update on my son and the grandbabies…The boys are good, never got anything really bad basically runny noses and feeling less than good. Right now, the only thing they have is if they run around they will cough a little bit.
My son is still experiencing chest tightness, but not too bad. Congestion and feeling a bit rundown. But for the past 2 days, he said it feels as though he’s just at a stand still, he’s not getting any worse but his recovery is slow. He started to get a cough, that lasted a day, I really got worried at that point, but it went away suddenly yesterday. He had one day of a slight temp 101, but it vanished just as quickly as it came on.
I know all the positive energy and healing efforts have definitely worked, Thank you ! I believe I will do one more protection/healing spell, just to reignite the healing.
Love & Light

5 Likes

@Tamera I’m glad it didn’t get as bad as it could. I’ll keep on crossing my fingers for your family!

3 Likes

I tested positive for Covid and was out of work from March 26th until April 15th and I was 59 then and I am diebetic. My worse time was not seeing my granddaughters for 2 months … Believe in your magic … All will be well . I am one who panics as well if something happens to my love ones, but I don’t fear for myself. I am so grateful for this beautiful religion that teaches me about the importance of self care… back to my point … your family will be fine … please continue to grow. I am new also . My daughter who is a member of spells8 used her magic to heal and protect me before I knew this was where I belong.
She was reluctant to tell me that she was a practicing witch… I am so Greatful she shared her journey with me .
I am constantly studying and showing gratitude for the Lord ,Lady , Francisco, and the beautiful spirits here.
Blessings…
P.S. I pass 10/10 on the witches exam :purple_heart:

5 Likes

@Tamera it sounds as though maybe it was milder than it could be and I am so happy that it didn’t progress to something worse. I will continue to send positive energy to your family so they may fully recover at home. This is great news!

3 Likes

@Deborah813 Thank you! Happy you are well after Covid, and gratitude is definitely key.
Congrats on your 10/10!
Blessed Be!
:heart: :sparkles:

3 Likes

@krissie117 Thank you for that. How is your toe? I will continue sending healing energy for you as well.
Blessed Be!

3 Likes

:sparkles: :heart: :wink:
Thank you @kasie

2 Likes

Hi, thank you and you are very welcome. I went for a walk today in the rain, so right now my toe is a bit unhappy. Not unbearable though. I think it looks worse than it feels!

3 Likes

I am so happy to hear your son and grandkids avoided the worst of it, and that they are on the mend and healing! :sparkling_heart: From what I’ve heard, recovery takes some time- but luckily it sounds like the worst is behind them. I will continue to send good thoughts and prayers as they continue to heal! :pray::two_hearts:

You are so strong, @Deborah813! :heart: Congrats on your recovery from Covid, and also congrats on your witches exam result! Bravo! :confetti_ball:

Lots of good energies coming your way, @krissie117! I’m glad you’re back up and about and that your toe is on the mend! :footprints::two_hearts:

3 Likes