Crafting excursion

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I’ve been pretty productive with organizing my BOS and BOM, doing some journaling, and reading. Today, my family and I went to the beach (I call it church day when we go to the beach because it’s where I release and reconnect) to find some driftwood so I can make a Valhalla Ladder. I have to clean up the driftwood but I got a lot of pieces today!
The waves were wild today, and the sky was just gorgeous!

Blessed Be :infinite_roots:

14 Likes

Oh wow, those pictures should be blown up and framed and put behind a fancy couch in someone’s fancy living room. Great images! I so envy you going to the beach!

8 Likes

I do agree! @Rowan makes a great photographer! :sparkles::camera_flash: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Aww thanks @Amethyst & @christina4 . I still am just in awe every time I go.

7 Likes

This seems like a amazing place to self reflect. Beautiful!

8 Likes

You’re welcome, sweetie!

7 Likes

It sounds like you had a very lovely “church day”, @Rowan- and those pictures! Wow! :heart_eyes: Absolutely gorgeous to see :ocean::blue_heart:

Good luck with your Valhalla Ladder! :pray:

6 Likes

So beautiful! How fortunate you are to live near such beauty. I agree with your sentiment that this is church!!!

8 Likes

Hey @susan4 :relaxed: how have you been?

7 Likes

@Rowan ~ wow, those pictures are stunning! I feel like I’m there! :grinning: :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you, yes I am grateful! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks for asking! I’m hangin’ in there. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Life’s been stressful, but a motto of mine is always, “this, too, shall pass”. Which I thought was from the Bible, but is from a Persian saying.

6 Likes

It’s a nice affirmation as well!!! My next project will be making signs, well letters from wood that spell ‘just breathe’.

6 Likes