Crazy Thunderstorms! ⛈

Ahhhh such a beautiful dream, @walter! :blush: It is lovely to picture- I hope you can find yourself there someday! :pray::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you @travelwitch…Yes, someday for sure!!

3 Likes

I also have a lot of shells, I just pick them up everytime I go. I also have ocean water and sand. I bottled some sand for a decorative shelf I have. Our move to SC was a huge heartfelt desire for my husband and I, we came here for vacation one year and just the instant calm I felt was shocking, usually in new places my anxiety is in overdrive. (later found out on my ancestry page that a very early ancestor was forced to leave Ireland due to not agreeing with the church and King, it was either leave or be put to death. He made his move to Charleston, SC. That was amazing to discover for me, and I wonder if that’s why I feel so connected to SC now) So while on vacation, we both said we would love to live here, but honestly never believed we would. From there, the intentions were set and the manifestation took hold, Mercedes Benz was hiring my husband applied and got the job. I was scared to death making the leap, fear of failure, instability for my kids, but we jumped and landed at Home. And I really feel my kids lives will be better for it, because they watched us chase our dream and make it happen. They have so many opportunities here versus Alabama.
Wow, sorry I just got to rambling… :rofl:

2 Likes

That is awesome @Rowan! My brother just bought a house in North Carolina. I haven’t been to either. But I do have some ocean water in my room and a whole lot of seashells in my room and in my front garden.

I want to move somewhere bigger or add to our basement. I haven’t decided which because now just really isn’t the time and my fear is connecting with new providers. I have a wonderful connection with all of my current providers and can’t imagine anyone else caring for me with their understanding and fight for me. During the pandemic though, we aren’t going anywhere. We are making a craft room in the basement and we are going to put a half bath there too. Then on the other side, we are going to make a pantry with a deep freezer, because you never know what is going to happen in 2020 and nothing would surprise me anymore.

4 Likes