Creating a Healing Box || Witchy Crafting

In my Discord server, I have a section for members to post their energy or prayer requests. Sometimes this is for physical healing, getting over a cold, etc. but other times it’s for good luck and well wishes. I decided to create a healing box to use for these requests and bring you along with me!

Almost everything I used to make this came from my local Dollar Tree! If you make something similar, be sure to post it to social media and tag me in it! I’d love to see :two_hearts::two_hearts:

10 Likes

The healing box turned out beautiful- and it’s amazing that you were able to source everything for such a good price! That is some thrifty witch talent right there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :sparkles:

Thanks for sharing this lovely crafting walkthrough, @MeganB! :heart:

5 Likes

How awesome. This is just like my distance healing box. I didn’t think of using sigils or runes. You inspired me to add some! Yay, thank you!!! Yours turned out very nicely!! May I suggest you could add healing crystals, I added rose buds and anything related to healing. I used an Archangel Michael’s pendant and my grandmother’s four leaf clover :four_leaf_clover: pendant. And some real four leaf clovers. That’s totally up to you.

5 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria :pray:t3: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Gotta love witchin’ on a budget!

Thank you! I was thinking about different things to add inside @christina4 – those are all good ideas. Since it’s not always used for healing, I’ll have to see what else I can add. Probably some quartz at least :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Megan
Count on my strength and love, always.
Garnet

4 Likes

Thank you Garnet :pray:

2 Likes

I love that Healing Box. What a great idea!

3 Likes

Thank you Janice! I appreciate that :heart:

2 Likes