Crone Magic over the age

Hi Everyone. I am from Echuca Australia. I am a practising witch
Well I could call myself a Crone since I am well let us say over the age.

6 Likes

Welcome, @kerriwynne! Nice to meet you! I’m Kasie, I’m from West Virginia here in the States. Have you been practicing for long? This is a great group to interact with, everyone’s really friendly.

We do a group tea ritual on Thursdays, there is a book club that just started this Friday so you can get in on that easily, and a weekly witchy challenge going on this week that you might be able to jump in on.

We’re a fun group of people here, and if you need anything just ask. Anyone of us really will help.

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Merry Meet, thank you for the welcome I have a number of books on witchcraft I have been practising for a while. I am happy to have found a site like this where I can challenge myself and to refresh the old memories of the craft.

6 Likes

Hi @kerriwynne, welcome to the forum! It’s lovely to have you here! :hearts:
I look forward to hearing more from you soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kerriwynne :green_heart:

I look forward to what you have to share with those of us who are not quite in our crone phases.

5 Likes

Merry Meet Kerriwynne!! :wave: Welcome to the Forum!

Please feel free to browse around the different categories and comment on any topic you like. Share anything with us, or use the forum to ask questions! I look forward to interacting with you! :smiley:

5 Likes

Greetings, @kerriwynne! :heart_decoration:

A pleasure to meet you- welcome to the forums! Others have kindly shared some links to the current activities. Feel free to jump in- and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out!

If you haven’t already found them, the courses are a great place to delve into favorite or new topics. And the Spells8 YouTube Channel has a lot of interesting videos about history, tips, new spells, and much more!

Make yourself at home here- I can’t wait to talk with you more. Blessed be! :two_hearts:

5 Likes