Crystal Identification Help?

I dont know a lot about crystals, but I’m a huge crafter (w/ Etsy shop coming soon!), and I got some crystals to make necklaces. I got them fairly cheap because it’s a random assortment of like “leftover” crystals, so they didn’t come with any sort of identification. Any one have any ideas?

I’m searching online but I would love a second opinion! Thanks:)

4 Likes

The only one I can pick out of all of those is the purple one next to the quarter. I’m pretty sure that’s amethyst. I don’t know about the others :pensive:

2 Likes

That was my best guess so I’m glad you think so too!

I think they’re all very cool and pretty but I don’t want to completely ignore their more specific meanings

3 Likes

2nd row in the middle is I believe Red Jasper…

3 Likes

3rd row the first one I think is Obsidian…

3 Likes

2nd row the third one is a type of Moonstone I think…

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I thought the first one in the second row might be some type of moonstone too, but I’m still trying to figure it out :thinking:

2 Likes

The upper right might be an aquamarine. I just bought one that looked like this. It could also be jade or a variety of agate.

2 Likes

These are my guesses. But I think that if you’re going to sell them, you probably should contact an expert in person and find out what they really are. Otherwise it wouldn’t be ethical, as we discussed in the topic Is selenite really selenite?

1. Black opal
  2. Seraphinite / Fuchsite
  3. Aquamarine
  4. Peach Moonstone
  5. Jasper
  6. Citrine?
  7. Obsidian/Black Onyx
  8. Blue Goldstone
2 Likes

Thanks for your guesses! I wasn’t going to sell these, but give them to family and friends as a little promo for my shop opening, so I still want to give them an idea of what kind of stone they are getting.

3 Likes