Crystal Memes πŸ˜…

:exclamation: The following discussion is a great place to share- but when sharing content that is not your own please remember to follow the Forum Guidelines. Please give credit/source when re-posting things that are not yours.

For further guidance and a How-To, please see Content Ownership.

FUNNY CRYSTAL MEMES OF THE WEEK

\ 600x587

\ 515x484

\ 564x564

12 Likes

Gosh, that cake looks good!

6 Likes

The cake does look good and I felt the rose quartz one in my soul :smirk:

6 Likes

:rofl: :laughing: :rofl: These rock!! :gem: :gem: :gem:

7 Likes

Fransico,
Ironically I just spent way too much on a huge amythest cluster the other day. I swear it was calling to me!:joy::joy:

9 Likes

Nice one !

3 Likes

8 Likes

Oooo, very nice! I love me some amethyst :heart_eyes:. My kids and I are going over to Orlando to a large crystal shop, I’m excited for treasure hunting!

5 Likes

Ooh, that’s a lovely crystal!

5 Likes

Haha, love these! I go to my local metaphysical shop to get herbs and I always end up with new crystals!

5 Likes

6 Likes

I love the one with the amethyst trying to get it on a ring :ring: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

right … if only it would fit

6 Likes

I went to a local fair and didn’t buy any crystals :laughing:

7 Likes

All so true!!!

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1630167843385

9 Likes

Line them up horizontally, set your phone on a stand in front of them, and movie. Now they’re at the movies!

What movie? Moonstruck of course! Lol

6 Likes

all in their little theater chairs! :joy:

6 Likes

Thank you, I picked it up from a new local metaphysical store the other day. I felt a connection with it, it was worth every penny in my opinion!:heart:

5 Likes

Thank you, I fell in love with it when I first saw it!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes