Crystal name anyone?

It’s gray and white and I am having a hard time figuring the name of this crystal
D5356E40-0CAE-42D1-890F-92ED65D9D245

2C27FFFE-B717-45FE-ABE1-641A7563C943

5 Likes

I wonder if this is howlite??

4 Likes

No it actually not and it’s driving me insane lol

5 Likes

I’m not too good with crystals but maybe it’s tumbled white aragonite?

5 Likes

I’m thinking that too , I’m gonna go back to store and see if I can find out and then I’m gonna end up buying more stuff :weary:

5 Likes

haha give it a bit of time. I’m sure one of our crystal lovers here will be able to help!

5 Likes

I read gray and white and was trying to even ask my step daughter what she thought this was lol. We’re going through books right now haha…we love trying to figure them out, just wish I had it in my hand to hold and see it to figure out. Good luck, it is soooo pretty. I really love the colors on this one

6 Likes

Are you sure it’s not moonstone?

5 Likes

Definitely not howlite or selenite or moonstone. Im going to say Grey Agate. Did you buy this online or in a metaphysical store? or was it gifted? If bought, I would definitely ask the seller to identify so you know for sure!

6 Likes

Ah, I hadn’t even thought of gray agate! It looks really white to me in the picture, but it’s kind of hard to tell.

5 Likes

Thank y’all so much lol too funny

5 Likes

Will look that up thank you

5 Likes

Does it have bands or stripes? I think it’s an agate

4 Likes

It is white jasper.

White jasper is thought to lift spirits and bring joy, nurturing our inner desire for calm with our outer desires . It is believed to shield us from dangerous situations and balance those tendencies with the desire for variety, adventure and new experiences.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.