Crystal Oracle: Gold 💎

Gold
Value-Confidence-Self Worth-Money-Wealth

This gold card is a symbolic reflection of your true inner worth. At the core of your being there exists a pure golden essence with an infinite capacity to create!

You are being urged to look within, to go beyond the superficial personality and connect through contemplation and meditation with your true nature. There is a yearning within you to manifest all of your heart desires. At the top of the list you’ll discover a yearning for financial wealth and freedom, and for the self confidence that money can bring. Do not delude yourself that somehow money is bad or that it doesn’t align with your spiritual ideals. Money is just as much as God’s/Goddess’s creation as we are. In actuality, it is neither good nor bad, rather, it’s something to be valued and put to good use

Sit quietly for a few minutes each day and lovingly imagine yourself having and achieving all your heart desires. Then, set a goal-one that you feel is achievable in the short term. Focus on it each day until it manifests. Then, set a new goal, and so on. Goals are reached one step at a time, an ongoing journey you take. Set clear goals, yet remember to always keep focused on the present, for it is in the present that all unfolds.

You deserve to be and have all your hearts desires.

Affirmation:
“Within my heart flows a river of gold.
I am one with the eternal light of creation.
I manifest my dreams.
I create abundance in my life through love.”

6 Likes

A beautiful affirmation :yellow_heart: It looks like ‘Gold’ has a very important lesson when drawn in a reading. Thanks so much for sharing, Christina! :blush:

2 Likes