Crystal Oracle: Molybdenite πŸ’Ž

Molybdenite
A message from the stars :sparkles:

Your life is always held in perfect equilibrium by the divine natural order that exists in all creation. Believing that you have somehow failed or made the wrong decision or choice is simply an illusion. There is nothing you need to change or fix in your life, apart from your sometimes unbalanced perceptions-mainly your self-criticism. Know that you are always worthy of love and you are eternally blessed. Start to accept all of who you are, as you are, and you will see your life magically and lovingly transform. All is in perfect divine order.

From a spiritual perspective, there are no mistakes in life. Every experience is a lesson in love and wisdom.

The Oracle is taken from the Crystal Oracle deck by Toni Carmine Salerno :gem::pray::gem:

8 Likes

@christina4 i do that all the time :joy: it’s nice to know it’s not just me

6 Likes

Haha thanks! It’s nice knowing I’m not alone!!! You have no idea how many times I’ve done that! :laughing::joy:

5 Likes

Me too. I’m very thankful for the edit button lmao

6 Likes

Oh yeah :joy:I just edited it twice after I responded to you :laughing:

5 Likes

:joy::joy: to funny.

6 Likes

This was the card I pulled today and it fits perfectly with the daily card spread for today!!! Just thought I’d share. I literally had tears in my eyes while reading this card!!!

5 Likes

Aww you must have needed to see it today then. Thanks for posting it :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

And I’ve never heard of this crystal before. Maybe I need one to work with it. Just an excuse to buy crystals :grin:

5 Likes

It sounds like a good reason to me lol

6 Likes

Right!!!?? :sweat_smile: Aw goddess, I love this forum!!!

5 Likes

Me too. It’s great here. So happy I found it

6 Likes

Thank you Baby Girl, this is something we all should be aware of. It isn’t Deity that won’t forgive us, but ourselves.

6 Likes