Crystal shop coupon code

Ok I was thinking, I wanted to offer something other than give my free subscription for here, that Francisco gifted me. So, here is the link to my good friends metaphysical shop, GG2 Treasures Rock Shop. She mostly sells crystals. She does sell incense, sage, frankincense, salts, etc. BUT here is my gift to you…the 20% off code. Julie advertises another code for 15%. My personal code is: PATTY20 (again is 20% off your entire order.) Patty is another friend.
Enjoy!

6 Likes

Oooh! How nice! I’ll have to do some browsing. I’m looking for a good chunk of pyrite. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Oh, you’re very welcome :slight_smile::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@christina4 thank you so much! I love crystals and the like, I will go there now and see what she has, maybe there is something there I didn’t know I needed!

I appreciate both gifts. I am really happy that I joined when I did, my life has been so much more positive and easy-going since I made the choice to follow who I am and have been.

2 Likes

I just placed an order. Thank you so much, it’s a lovely shop!

2 Likes

Oh that’s so cool! I’m so happy I could help! She’s such a nice person! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me or her. Ok. I can call or message her for you.

2 Likes

Oh thank you! I got some smudging things & incense. I’m excited to get them!

2 Likes

@daniel4 there is also this option too! They have some great pieces!

2 Likes

That is so kind of you to share the coupon code- 20% off is a nice deal! And it looks like there are many treasures in your friend’s shop :eyes: Thank you for sharing, @christina4 :gem::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

You’re quite welcome :slight_smile: I am definitely a giver. If there was more, I’d be on it!

2 Likes

Wow this is great! I will bookmark this for future crystal purchase. Thank you so much :heart: :blush:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome!

1 Like