Crystal wrapping

Can anyone help me discover what kind of material is being used to make these really neat wands? I want my wand to look like these!
Any suggestions? I just love how the crystal is attached to the wand!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Wow. Those are beautiful but expensive. Here, I got mine from Amazon and it’s oak. Clear Crystal Oak Magic Wand. Its very nice, sturdy and smooth. If you click on the brand, Merlin’s Realm, it’ll show all their products and they have several wands.

Sorry I can’t help you identify those wands you show. If I don’t see the tree, I haven’t got a clue. Heck, I don’t have a clue half the time I see the tree without a guide.

5 Likes

Could it be dry clay? They look a bit like the wands in this tutorial which are made with clay and hot glue. You could also ask the seller about the materials and the process.

5 Likes

Beautiful! As for the materials, I agree with Francisco- it could be hot glue painted with gold metallic paint, or some kind of dried and attached clay also coated with paint.

It’s amazing what people can do with some basic materials and a lot of creativity! :grin::sparkles:

5 Likes

Awsome your right it’s probably hot glue gun like you said thanks so much! I appreciate everyone”s input!
I just want my want to turn out a certain way and I think it’s gonna turn out really good!
Francisco I just might take your advice and ask the lady how she did it! Just come out and say I love your wand, how did you do it?I wasn’t sure if she’d be willing to help.
Thank you very much everyone!
Jeannie

5 Likes

If your wand is made of wood, you can split the end in five separate strands about three inched down or less, then boil it. Like spaghetti it will become pliable. Wrap the base so it won’t split further then wrap the five wooden strandsaround the base of your Crytstal. Use tape to hold it in place. When it thoroughly dries it will return to being hard. Remove the tape.

5 Likes

Francisco,
This is perfect, I think this is it and it’s called dry clay not wet clay. I am getting all the wiring tonight!
I want it to be perfect :star_struck: Thanks Francisco!

5 Likes

Just getting all the materials together! I just need to be patient thank you :blush:

5 Likes

That’s exciting! Can’t wait to see the final result!

5 Likes

So I have been waiting I guess I made a mistake and somehow the purchase didn’t go through so I had to re-order everything and hopefully soon I will be able to do my project. Sorry for the delay. Soon I hope I will start my project and everything will be awesome!
Jeannie

5 Likes

No worries, @Jeannie1! I’m glad you were able to catch that something was amiss with the order- hopefully everything is worked out and your package is on its way to you :grin: May it arrive safely and soon :package: :two_hearts:

5 Likes