Crystals Help Heal Me

I first began my journey into energy work and learning about crystal healing probably when I was in my late teens, early twenties.

I was in a tough relationship in which I lost my house and everything in it including all my clothes, shoes, furniture, all of my kids stuff. That relationship caused so many scars, trauma and pure pain. I was allowed by the authorities to grab only a couple of bags. So I stuffed what I could of my kids belongings into two medium bags.

Needless to say, I began a deep depression.
I ended up learning about a crystal I was gifted. I was so interested in it’s beauty. The crystal was a self-healed clear quartz. It got me thinking about me and the strength I had inside to heal myself, (eventually).

I got myself together and I obtained help from a women’s domestic shelter. They helped me get an apartment, furniture and some things for my kids. And a restraining order!!!

I know some of you are probably annoyed with my crystal posts. But if it weren’t for crystals, I’m not sure what the end result would be. I think if they helped me, then I can help others heal themselves even if a little bit.

A self-healed crystal is when an end piece breaks off and begins to heal and grow again. I somehow lost the crystal I was talking about but this is a self-healed crystal:
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Farkansascrystalworks.com%2Fwp-content%2Fplugins%2Fwp-easycart-data%2Fproducts%2Fpics1%2Fexample_self-healed_e00667c467e17686566d82d7d794de4e.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Farkansascrystalworks.com%2Fonline-store%2Fself-healed-quartz-crystal%2F&tbnid=ZAXkUvpg4sSZ8M&vet=1&docid=Biqx7mGLDprZ1M&w=800&h=800&hl=en-US&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim

And the crystals I sleep with for comfort from my night terrors are my seraphinite:

And my Herkimer Diamond :gem: lol

But if you made it this far, thank you for taking the time to read about why I’m obsessed with crystals

10 Likes

I may not comment on every one, but I do read and enjoy them. Crystals were and are your lifeline, like reading is mine. I’m glad you’ve found a place where you can share and enjoy your knowledge. So, thank you.

7 Likes

I love your crystal posts, Im learning so much!!

Malinda

7 Likes

Your crystal posts have helped me shine a light in a long dark tunnel that has been my journey into the uses and properties of crystals :heart::heart:
My one and only long term relationship put me in a similar situation to yours, one that almost killed me and left me with PTSD.
I will say that he did change and although we have no contact what so ever he has stepped up for the children eventually and sees them at his mum’s every saturday, but it took a jail sentence to make that happen. He’s still a terrible partner but he is now at least a decent dad :heart:
You, and so many others in this community, inspire me everyday :heart: to be a better witch, parent, healer, friend and community member :heart: you could never annoy me with your posts :heart: If you ever feel lost in the darkness of the past come back here to the light in the present :two_hearts::two_hearts: please don’t ever stop teaching us about crystals :heart::heart:

7 Likes

@christina4 @Liisa You two make me cry, you beautiful human beings. Thank you for sharing both the terrible darkness and the light you found in it. It’s an honor to get to be here with you in this coven. :hugs:

I knew crystals were important to you Christina, but I had no idea… just that you’re passionate about them, and that you’ve spread that passion and healing to so many of us here. I’ve learned to love and appreciate crystals too, no small thanks to your engaging posts about them, and be amazed again and again at just how versatile they can be!

Shine on, and never yield :heart_eyes: :gem:

5 Likes

I love the crystal posts. I’m a tad obsessed with them myself. I’m still learning about them, but I’m finding my rhythm with connecting with them. Or even using them during meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:

5 Likes

I am so appreciate all your post and love :heart:
Thank you
Always
Jeannie

6 Likes

Big hugs and lots of love to you @Christina4, as well as to @Liisa and anyone else who have used/ are using crystals to light their way through dark times :gem: :candle:

As someone who enjoys crystals but still has a very long way to go with learning about them, I really enjoy the helpful crystal posts! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And the best thing about sharing knowledge in the forum is that it will always be there- so anyone seeking crystal help and guidance can learn from your wisdom both now and in the future :pray::heart:

Crystals are a wonderful and healing aspect of magick. Thanks so much for all that you in making information about this wonderful healing force more useable and accessible for all! :hugs::two_hearts:

Love, Light, and Crystals! :gem::hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you beautiful girl!!! We have similar situations!! It took me almost passing and him having jail sentences, but he sees the kids every other weekend with his mother. It took years and I’m still battling the big fight! But I’m a warrior goddess! :muscle:

6 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t realize how much I’m appreciated. Sometimes I feel like I have to share what I know in order to help others. Maybe even if one person can find good from my post’s then I did my job. :relaxed:

6 Likes

YES!!! I like that!!! Actually, when I first started being more active on the forum, you inspired me to share my knowledge. Thank you!! :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

6 Likes

You are so welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Meditation is one of the best ways to work with crystals!!! Holding one in each hand. It’s amazing! Just like you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::hibiscus:

6 Likes

Thank you! You’re pretty amazing yourself. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :parrot:

5 Likes

Awesomeness :sunglasses::parrot:

5 Likes

You my lovely lady are all of the Goddesses :heart::heart: full of infinite power and possibilities :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Awww you are so sweet, Christina! :pleading_face::heart: It looks like we inspire each other- and inspiration grows the more it is shared! :hugs: A big thanks back to you for all that you do! :two_hearts:

5 Likes