Crystals, Moonglow and Manifesting

Hiya from the West Coast of BC, Canada!

I happened upon this marvel site while looking for tid-bits on Samhain. I’ve been embracing the ways of the wheel for a few years now after tuning into the rhythm of the lunar cycles to support my nervous system. I’m paying extra close attention to the cycles of rest. :relieved:

I’ve always been drawn to and fascinated by the moon (no surprize with my Sun and Mercury in Cancer) and the length of her phases that connect me to the ebb and flow of the nature world.

Been a waterchild, I visit Maui as often as I can and it was there that my sensitivity to the energy of crystals was “turned-on” (thank you Moldavite :pray:) Since then I’ve been exploring the wonderful world of minerals and crystals.

Interests also include: Astrology, Tarot and Oracle Cards, Essential Oils and Herbs, Reiki, Emotion Code, Law of Attraction, and most of all the natural world of flora and fauna. I am also practicing Somatic Experiencing/Therapy and the Feldenkrais Method and eager to hear from others who blend these modalities. :heart:

Thank you for your time and energy,
Cheers,
Janis

17 Likes

Hi @janis! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to chatting with you, it seems like you’ve got quite a bit of knowledge! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out.

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina from New York. I’m a certified crystal healer and I have my reiki 1. I think we’ll get along fine. Have you seen the courses, yet?

If you need anything please let me know.
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

@janis hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. Hope to chat soon

6 Likes

Hiya @Amethyst, thank you for your warm welcome. :slightly_smiling_face: I had a quick peek via google images at your beautiful Southern West Virginia as I’m not really familiar with that area. What a delightful piece of the world. Love the variety of land and river scape!

I’m interested in many topics but I wouldn’t say that I have lots of knowledge. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: What are your passions?

I really enjoy learning and noticing connections. I tend to forget things easily if I don’t use the knowledge so I find myself constantly re-learning.

I’m really looking forward to creating a “Book of Mirrors” with old journal entries and observations and the new insights from this site.

Cheers,
Janis

4 Likes

Hiya @christina4, nice to meet a fellow crystal worker and reiki initiate . It looks like we have a teacher in common with Ashley Leavy of Love and Light! Love to hear more about your crystal journey. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for your offer of support and the link to the courses. Looking forward to them. I’m starting with the Wicca Self-Initiation. Which (no pun intended :wink:) course/s did you enjoy?

Cheers,
Janis

4 Likes

Hiya @crystal24, thank you for your warm welcome. :pray:t2: I see and honour your “Elder Witch” badge and I am looking forward to connecting with you. :orange_heart: :black_heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself sooner. I’m Sofra from Cape Cod. I am studying Astrology, Celtic Paganism, Brighid & the Morrigan I Honor daily, Crystals, & I just started exploring Norse Runes. I like to make my own incense & essential oils in my diffusers or in simmer pots & spells/Rituals.

Feel free to jump in on any topic of interest & ask any questions! There is a category for more personal posts, it’s called A Sacred Space

I look forward to chatting! :star2:

4 Likes

@janis happy to chat anytime. The badges are earned by doing the weekly challenge. They are a fun way to test and expand your knowledge. I hope you can join one soon

5 Likes

I took the crystal healing and advanced crystal healing. Now I’m taking the spiritual business mastermind. All the other smaller classes are basically what I already know. That’s so cool though, we have a shared teacher!!! Are you in the FB groups?

5 Likes

Hi Janis! Welcome. I am Beth from Ontario. Hope you are safe after all the recent flooding out there.

You have Moldavite! So cool :heart_eyes: been expanding my crystal collection recently and would be a dream to have a piece for myself one day.

Always down to talk about crystals, astrology, the moon, essential oils and herbs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m really lucky, I live near the New River Gorge Bridge which is the longest span bridge in the world. It’s beautiful here, especially in the fall.

My passions are reading and writing myself. I read too much sometimes, reading for fun instead of for learning but that’s okay. No one is grading me. LOL.

I think you’ll really like the Weekly Challenges. They’re a fun way to stretch your magical wings and fly! And to learn more skills, see what you’re interested in.

I hope your Book of Mirrors project goes well too! I keep everything on my computer so I can’t decorate it with pictures and stuff, but at least I’m able to read the writing. I can’t read my own handwriting for the life of me. LOL!

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Merry meet @janis! :blush:

Thank you for your lovely introduction- it is a pleasure to meet you! You have so many wonderful interests and talents, I imagine that your knowledge in one helps to build deep knowledge with the other aspects as well. The more we learn, the more connected everything seems to be! :earth_americas: :two_hearts:

Others have shared some helpful links and advice, so I’ll just share that you are very welcome to join in the forum activities and events. Feel free to share any Witchy Wisdom with the coven, and know that you can reach out if you ever need any help! There are many wonderful fellow magick-lovers here always happy to help or even just chat :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hiya,

@amethst what a wonderful place to be! LOL, one can never read tooooo much.

Yes, the Weekly Challenges looks interesting and so diverse. I’m still gathering Book of Mirrors information and deciding on the format. I like the digital idea and will consider it as my handprinting is often indescifrable (sp?). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

See you around :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Cheers,
Janis

3 Likes

Welcome, Janis! :wave:

I think you’ll fit right in! Thank you for your introduction

4 Likes

Hiya @Siofra, I love your eclectic range of studies! I have yet to find a strong calling from a Goddess/God but your post reminds my of a journey where I believe is was Danu who guided me. Food for thought, thank you, @Siofra. :pray:t2:

Do you have any Celtic Paganism books that you’d recommend? I’m very interested in the Picts and their symbol stones or any stone circles.

I’ll check out the “A Sacred Space” forum. :+1:t4:
Cheers,
Janis

4 Likes

Hiya @Eliza_Beth, thank you for the welcome and concern for my safely. I’m in Vancouver and our family is safe and sound. What a year, eh? :upside_down_face:

How are things with you? All I hear about is your provinces lock-downs.

Love to hear of your new crystal acquisitions. :heart: Though Moldavite connected me to crystal energy, these days I’m drawn to the softer energies and organic beauty of tumbled agates and jaspers.

Cheers,
Janis

4 Likes

Hiya @Francisco, thank you for the welcome. Oh, and a huge thank you for creating this amazing site! I’ve downloaded the app for ease of use. I feel extra connected now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers,
Janis

5 Likes

Hiya @christina4, wow that’s some commitment! I’ve taken the crystal healing and crystal reiki class from Ashley’s Love and Light School mainly for personal healing and close friends and family. Love her style. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do visit the fb groups but don’t contribute much, as writing/posting takes me sooooo long, as I’m a super slow writer. I wish I could just “intuit” my thoughts. LOL
I look out for you there.

Cheers,
Janis

6 Likes

Nope, but you can spend so much time on fanfiction that you get behind on your booklist! LOL!

4 Likes