Dahlings, I'm back!

Just so you know, I’m here.
I’ve had a long break, weighing pros and cons. I have turn around for good, but those close to me will have to dance to my tune. I deserve to be happy, my house my rules!
Oh, god…how I have missed you all.

11 Likes

We missed you too!

8 Likes

I know🤭.
Didn’t go far though!
Thank you

8 Likes

By the way, “Dhalings” is a Welsh expression mentioned by my favourite weather man here in UK.
Who happens to be Welsh!
Given all the gloomy weather we had lately, He’s like a fresh breeze on our screens.
Never before has been such fun watching weather forecasts in our shores. :gift_heart:

8 Likes

Hello! I’m new (ish) here, nice to meet you! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you back!
Have fun, we don’t bite.
House trained and fully domesticated.:face_with_hand_over_mouth::two_hearts::pray:

7 Likes

:laughing: thank you
I love it here! Learning so much and there’s so much positivity and love :heart:
I don’t think I could have found a better place to belong :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

I agree, enjoy it!
I have checked some places lately to find out that some, most people are so full of themselves on the surface, but as soon the “mascara” washes off you see the real facade.

7 Likes

Good morning! Nice to have you back! I knew you were away, but I’m happy for your return.

6 Likes

Had to fight my own demons, too many in the closet😱.
It was worth it though.
Being an earth sign is not always a path layered with roses, although has it’s perks.
Thank you💝

6 Likes

Oof, what a great comeback!! I’ve missed you!! I like the energy when you say “my house, my rules”! I said it with a deep voice like a female metal singer :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ya got that right!! I’m an earth sign and I familiarize :100:%!!

6 Likes

The line was played in the first comedy episode “At number 9”.
An old man accused of being a child molester, but could not be proved, because the child family was bought off.
The old man argued to his on grown up children, all inside a wardrobe ( episode called, Sardines), that he was teaching the boy basic hygiene rules.
The boy turned into an adult stopped washing. You can imagine all inside the wardrobe, doors closed with the stinky fella.
Very dark comedy! I’ve been told that sardines in an old British game.

5 Likes

Thank you, missed you too💕

6 Likes

As they say, steady wins the race!

6 Likes

I try to avoid confrontation, but sometimes I have to remind people where their place is.
I’m a TAURUS, Venus in Cancer. If anyone causes a stamped is going to be me.:taurus::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Remember Mike Myers and Madonna in the car in the film The spy who shagged me?
You probably remember what follows, Mike replies: It’s good to be me.
Such a great line that totally describes me.

5 Likes

Welcome back @basil! Good to hear from you :blush:

Cheers to that- live your best happy life! :tada:

4 Likes

Welcome back, Basil!!! Would you say as a Taurus, you are a toro or a torero?? :laughing: It’s good to see you!

4 Likes

I swing both ways, but like MinoTauro(halve man, halve beast), I can not leave the laberinth.
“I am a fallen God”.
Good to see you too!
Perhaps the bumblebee I found today, or was the other way around?, will show me the way out!

4 Likes