Message to self:

“I am well equipped for what

I am experiencing. The universe

has provided me with everything

that I need during this time of my

life. I am ready for the day.”

~ Shawn Fontaine

8 Likes

I repeated this one to myself a couple of times since I’ve seen it. This is a good one for me today being in bed. My daughter would like to do some crafts so we are going to see what I can do from my bed. I may have to go pick up some more compression gloves, I don’t know where mine went. I had at least 2 pairs and no idea where they are. Thank you for this @christina4

3 Likes

You’re absolutely welcome :slightly_smiling_face: hope your glove turns up. I know when im not looking for something, that’s when I’ll find it.

3 Likes

So @christina4 I think something amazing happened today. Yes, today, when I’m in the middle of a 3-day pain flare. I went with my daughter to smoke a cigarette and walk to the mailbox at the top of the street. Some background, I bought 2 pairs of earrings about a month or a little more ago. First I lost the black tourmaline one and no matter where I looked I couldn’t find it and turned the other into a necklace. At the time my good friend said, they do that when they have done their job they leave. (in so many words). Then about 1 to 2 weeks ago, the same thing happened to my clear quartz earrings. But I knew where I was so I kept looking. Then we made that one into a necklace. It’s been more than 2 weeks since I lost one of each and figured that they had done their job and wanted to put balance being necklaces together. (I know sounds weird). So back to today. I’m not all depressy, just kind of a little down because everything hurts today and moving is the last thing I wanted to do, but also don’t want to stiffen up. I had just said to my daughter that it is not my day for balance while I was looking down and BAM my clear quartz earring right in my path. Just, right there with the hook for my ear disconnected. I feel like something amazing happened and I have been over the moon about it ever since.

3 Likes

That’s amazing news! I believe in synchronicities! That there my friend is a sign that you’re on the right path. :innocent: It’s crazy how the 2 pieces were together :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I believe in them too. I was over the moon about it. My husband is going to make it a necklace too. I just have to find a chain.

3 Likes