Daily Oracle for 1/1/21

This is a card I drew for today, from the Native American Oracle deck, Laura Than and Maya Walker:

The Falcon:
**SUCCESS.**Falcon is known for the ability to see clearly on several levels. First, Falcon flies high and gains a big picture view of the world. also, some myths speak of two falcons, onethat sees at night and one that sees in daylight. So Falcon can also see both sides of any situation. These qualities are necessary to any great strategist. In addition to clarity and vision, Falcon is, like most winged creatures, a messenger of the Gods, Spirits, and Ancestors. Disclipined and intelligent, encourages a diplomatic approach and bold actions when facing dilemmas. Symbolically, fire echoes the idea of communication with the Gods.

**Message:**Rise above petty concerns and focus on what is important.
**Keywords:**Success, professional achievements, clear vision, understanding, intuitive insight, diplomacy.
**Time:**April, the month of reawakening.

9 Likes

Wow. What a lovely card! Nice deck there! And what a good message! Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

You’re so very welcome :slight_smile::sparkling_heart: I’m finishing up some school work and having a chill kind otday. How are you this year? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lazy. LOL. Got my decorations down and new calendar up and didn’t do much else today. It was nice being lazy for a change.

3 Likes

Oh awesome and this card makes so much sense for me right now. I’m only focusing on step one of my year & that’s getting my social security. Once that is going, the rest will just follow as it should. I’m not concerning myself with the little petty things, just the big picture now.

4 Likes

This was great to read. Don’t let anyone drain you of your happiness today! Thank you for this oracle, Christina!

6 Likes

I will not and thank you :blush:

5 Likes

@christina4 Thank you so much :heartpulse: Happy and blessed new year.
My best to all who enter here (Spells8)

6 Likes

You’re so welcome @Deborah813 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Such a gorgeous oracle card, @christina4- it looks like 2021 is taking off and flying high for you with this great message! :bird: May this be a hint of many great successes to come for you this year :blush:

4 Likes

Yeah! I didn’t think of it that way. Thank you so much! Hopefully you’re having a great new year :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Are you going to be drawing the oracle cards each month? Or was this a surprise for 2021? I’m just curious because I look forward to your affirmations each day. They really help me make it through the days sometimes. I will use the whole thing or a line or 2 as a mantra when I am starting to feel overwhelmed or anxious and it helps change my thinking.

4 Likes

I can surely do more of these daily oracles for you, if you’d like! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

If you have the time, that’s why I thought it was going to be a monthly pull, but whenever you have the time. I like the oracle cards too.

3 Likes