Daily Tarot Contest for Tuesday Spread

Hello everyone,

I am so excited to announce the “Tuesday Tarot Challenge”. Here is the Spread:

I wish everyone to participate, specially those who love tarot spread, please before 12 o’clock at night following your concerned time zone.

Reference : Tuesday spread -

Happy tarot daily challenge contest.
@anneshakargupta

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing the tarot spread, @Princess_Tara- it’s a great daily resource to check! :blush: I’m on vacation and have only my backpack this week (no room for my tarot deck, I’m afraid!) so I’ll have to sit this one out.

Wishing all tarot readers a very blessed reading! :flower_playing_cards: :sparkles:

3 Likes

I am loving these daily tarot layouts! Here is mine for today. I used my Golden Threads deck and Selene was my guide. I use jumpers to pick cards and she insisted on two cards for the last two positions.

1. Where to look for confidence and courage: King of Wands - I see this as Selene telling me to be a free spirit and not be afraid to express my ideas. In other words, look to myself! I already have the courage and confidence inside me, I just need to let it out.

2. What is a goal I should be working on: Page of Cups - this favors creativity and imagination, which is perfect because I’m wanting to start some new projects at home and work.

3. What should I be passionate about: Temperance / The Fool - Temperance is about moderation and healing while The Fool is about new beginnings and leaps of faith. Together, my interpretation is that the healing I’m currently undertaking will lead to new beginnings or opportunities in my life. I am very passionate about heading myself right now so it’s great that Selene acknowledges I’m on the right path!

4. General Advice: High Priestess / 5 of Wands - The High Priestess is about exploring your spiritual side; going inward and deepening your connection with your higher self. The 5 of Wands is about competition and holding your ground. I had to marinate on this throughout the day before I thought I understood what Selene was telling me. I believe she is saying that I need to trust my intuition and connect with myself but there will be challenges to my beliefs that I will need to stand my ground on. I believe these will be internal challenges from my old way of thinking to my new mindset, my old self trying to sneak back in and sabotage the progress I’ve made.

I’d love to hear what anyone else thinks.

6 Likes

No problem @BryWisteria , have a nice trip.

Hello @Amaris_Bane that’s lovely and thanks for sharing your reading with us. Hope to see your spread for today.

I wish others join us too in this contest.

5 Likes

Thank you for this spread!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Wow, refreshing your kind through vacation which will bring repeated fortune to you. Wow, lovely. If you wish, you can participate at Wednesday spread too. Happy journey.

3 Likes