December 2021 - Affirmations/Inspirations/Quotes

Picture Credit: Unsplash Yule Collections

Welcome to December 2021

• Every day there will be a new affirmation/inspiration/quote posted here by @christina4 :infinite_roots:
  • Feel Free to post your own that you may find or feel a connection with :sunglasses:
  • Consider sharing how they resonate with you :two_hearts:

Please remember when posting to include the source credit or weblink for the affirmation/inspiration/Quote

December Events

Picture Credit: Unsplash Yule Collections

11 Likes

December 1st

Message to self:

"I have made it to December a

better person. Everything I’ve

gone through prepared me for

what is now here in my life.

Blessings and miracles are

on the way, and I feel them

entering my life this month.

So may it be and so it is!"

~ Shawn Fontaine

Affirmation from Moon Omens
To receive your own Moon Omens affirmations Click Here

15 Likes

Let me relax,
In this nature,
Let me watch-
Every hour,
Not to think-
Just drink-
The changes of hour,
In this nature.

11 Likes

Something beautiful to look forward to everyday this month- thanks so much for this @Siofra and @Christina4! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohhhhh I love that this is here too- it helps to tie the affirmations to the current events. And we’ve got some fun things to look forward to this month! :snowflake: :two_hearts:

And thank you for a lovely affirmation for today, @Princess_Tara- what a stunning picture! Is that close to where you live? It looks amazing :star_struck:

10 Likes

Thanks @TheTravelWitch

I live in Calcutta, but right now, I am in Sikkim for an urgent professional work.

So this place is in Sikkim. Enjoying both my visit at Sikkim and my legal work.

Glad that you like the picture.

6 Likes

December 2, 2021

• Message to self:

"I surrender and believe

in the power and the

guidance of my heart.

It knows the way and

it knows what my mind

can’t explain."

~ Lukas Notes

10 Likes

It is gorgeous, @Princess_Tara- I hope your work is going well and that you have a lovely time in Sikkim! Safe travels! :heart:

A beautiful affirmation for the day, @Christina4- thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you! I’m planning on making my own soon.

6 Likes

@christina4 that would be so awesome to make your own for the day! I love that idea :bulb:

6 Likes

Friday, December 3, 2021

Today is a brand new day.
The worries of yesterday have gone astray.
I am here in the moment, my mind is calm.
Two clear quartz in each palm.
Grateful for everything life has to offer.
Making sure firstly, my life is proper.

By me :v:t2:

8 Likes

One, that is an absolutely beautiful affirmation and two- bonus points for rhyming, wow!!! :clap::heart: And I love the line about holding quartz in each palm- that is such a signature Christina thing to include :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You have a real talent for crafting affirmations, thanks so much for sharing it! :partying_face:

6 Likes

I like this one! Great job with the words & one of my favorite things to do is having 1 crystal in each palm or just 1 palm. I have really started being able to feel the vibrational energy from the stones. Especially my runes, each day that I do a meditation I have it in my hand.

One of my runes actually means the cycle of day & night, new beginnings, balance. & I drew it twice this week, now this! It’s a good week for things to come together. (The rune was Jera)

7 Likes

Wow, thank you very much! It means a lot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Siofra that’s amazing that you are starting to feel the stones energy!!! :clap:t2:
Jera is a great rune! Sweet for getting it twice!!!

6 Likes

Saturday December 4, 2021

New Moon in Sagittarius

• My heart is open to receiving all of the love of the universe. I open myself to all the gifts & blessings of the Universe. I open myself to the magic & miracles that are available to me each day

Source credit: Theta Thoughts on YouTube

7 Likes

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Message to self:

"I am where I am because of the faith

that my past self held for the future.

That same faith continues to shape

my life and guide my every step."

~ Shawn Fontaine

8 Likes

Love this one, I shared it also.
So true isn’t it?

7 Likes

It’s very true!!! You gotta have faith. I just heard the band Limp Bizkit in my head with their song, Faith :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Monday, December 6, 2021

• I have infinite possibilities today. I give myself permission to walk my own path and let other people do the same :hugs:

Source Credit

8 Likes

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

May all that you seek find its way to you,
May all that you desire manifest into being,
And may today be filled with love, joy, and peace.

Have a blessed day!

~Bry

7 Likes

Message to self:

"No matter how uncertain a

situation seems, a light from

within me always guides me

to the other side."

~ Shawn Fontaine

8 Likes