December πŸŽ‚ Let's Celebrate Birthdays!

Image Credit - Unsplash

Welcome to December :partying_face: I used to do these birthday posts many months ago. One month, I forgot. Then I just kept forgetting! Anyway, let’s start it back up again and wish all of our December babies a very :birthday: Happy Birthday :birthday: :partying_face:

December 1st

:birthday: @Abbygail

December 2nd

:birthday: @Misfitbabe - @deviaugh - @AlastorApothecary - @CosmicEssence

December 4th

:birthday: @JasmineTheBlueJ

December 6th

:birthday: @Marz

December 7th

:birthday: @Taliya - @teri - @silverdragon

December 11th

:birthday: @janelle - @patricia13 - @Enrika

December 12th

:birthday: @Cellophaneflowr - @Sirsmiapet

December 13th

:birthday: @KylieEy

December 14th

:birthday: @steph

December 15th

:birthday: @Undomeher

December 16th

:birthday: @christina21

December 19th

:birthday: @Velle - @mirta

December 20th

:birthday: @cynthia9

December 21st

:birthday: @Murphy

December 22nd

:birthday: @NickWick - @Mouse

December 24th

:birthday: @happiesunshine

December 27th

:birthday: @AliceInWonderdab

December 29th

:birthday: @malinda - @Lila_Hexe

December 31st

:birthday: @Limeberry - @maggi

Thank you all for being part of the Spells8 family! No matter your age, we all appreciate you and hope you have an amazing birthday if you choose to celebrate it!

20 Likes

This is a fantastic idea! Thank you @MeganB! :partying_face:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DECEMBER BABIES :two_hearts: :birthday: :confetti_ball:

I hope you all have an amazing & magickal day with plenty of love from friends & family & yourselves. It’s your day, take advantage of it in the best way you can. :infinite_roots:

12 Likes

Happy Birthday to all my fellow late year entries!

Looking at the list makes me wonder how many members IRC has.

9 Likes

Happy birthday y’all! Hope you have a good one this year!

10 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: to all of our December fellow family. :tada: :firecracker:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday To All The DECEMBER Babies!!! Blessed Be to each of you.

8 Likes

Like every forum, it’s tricky to pinpoint an exact number due to waves of activity and active/inactive members (it kind of reminds of trying to count kittens during meal time haha :cat: ), but you can check some of the current site statistics on the public Spells8 Forum About Page :blush:

Thanks for putting this together, Megan! :heart:

Wishing everyone with a December birthday a very happy and blessed time- this month is all about you!

:partying_face: :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Awe!!! Happy Birthday to all my Fellow Winter Babies !!! My Favorite Time of Year! Not too fond of the cold β€˜ but man do I love it! Kinda weird that I’d rather be Cold than Hot β€˜ but maybe it was embedded in my bones at Birth or something’ lol .
Sagittarian Energy is amongst us !!!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday to all the December babies. And thank you for the birthday wishes from my niece christina 21. She had to give up her membership here but asks about you all and sends her best.

9 Likes

@crystal24, I hope she is doing well & in time will be able to return if she would like to. :two_hearts:

9 Likes

@Siofra thank you

7 Likes

Thank you and happy birthday to my fellow December babies!!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a wonderful birthday on the 22nd!

6 Likes

Thank you all so much and I want to wish the others a happy cake day as well! <3

6 Likes

Happy Cake Day @janelle! Hope you have a good one!

4 Likes

Thanks Siofra! I got my membership back today :blush::blush:

5 Likes

@Murphy Wishing you a happy birthday and hope you had a wonderful day. :birthday:

4 Likes

Wishing @NickWick @Mouse a very happy Birthday for December 22, 2021, and hoping it is a super-duper day for you both :birthday: :partying_face: :woman_mage: :gift:
Blessed be
Debra

6 Likes

I thank you so much :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: @debra2 for that warm birthday wish and yes so far it seems to be a super duper day for me :blush: will definitely make the most of it :heart:

Blessed BeπŸ’«

5 Likes

@Christina21 Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful and blessed birthday, Christina! :heart::blush:

@NickWick Happy Birthday, Nicki!!! :partying_face: :two_hearts: May your day today be full of blessings and nothing but positive things (and maybe some tasty cake/goodies too!)- have a wonderful day! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes