Deities idol not finding the right one

So been looking at some idols and non ive looked at are sitting right for me then i came up with an idea. As im an artist and actually paint 3d printed pieces why not create my own idols
It could be a great bonding time for me and my deities

11 Likes

That sounds like a wonderful idea! I know I haven’t found the right depiction of Brigid for my altar space. I mean, there is one statue that I absolutely :heart: LOVE but it’s almost $200 and I can’t swing that right now lol I actually crocheted a doll of Brigid to go on my altar space! I think creating your own is, as you said, a wonderful bonding time between you and your deities :sparkles:

8 Likes

Im mostly doing it because non of the hekate or lilith idols seem to potrey how i see them

7 Likes

What a great idea and a great way to add a personal touch! Good luck with it!

8 Likes

Prices for statuettes can vary widely, so shopping around is a must. Walmart.com tends to be among the least expensive, while the same item on etsy or ebay can be $50-$100 more. But if you have the ability to make your own, do so. The connection will be ideal. You might even discover a new income stream…

8 Likes

Lol what make new age theamed idols of the gods and goddesses on top of already being a reborn baby and toddler artist. Hey thats not a bad idea actually

7 Likes

For me, the hardest has been finding a horned god that matches the goddess I have.

7 Likes

Absolutely! Some new talent would definitely be a breath of fresh air.

8 Likes

What a wonderful idea, My Goddess was nameless and faceless for years.
It wasn’t that she wasn’t real, she was/is. Sometimes her image still escapes me, but her force is always around me.
I Put Isis and Bastet on my altar, I just love their image.
So whatever you decide on, if it pleases you and gives you a sense of peace? You can’t ask for more than that.
Blessed be little sister
Garnet

8 Likes

These are the 3d printed sculps im planing on getting. Hekate , lilith , the morrigan and kali ma are gunna be made my versions of them anyways out of these

9 Likes

The 3D scultpures are amazing, Nikita! :heart_eyes: The details on each one are so intricate :sparkles:

Would you mind adding in the artist’s (or artists if they are crafted by different designers) name/website? I would love to check out their works! :blush:

And I think it is an amazing idea to make them your own by adding on your own artist talents. I am sure they will all turn out amazing! Blessed crafting! :heart:

6 Likes

Theses are just didgital d$d and fantasy action figures printed of on a 3d printer it would take me forever to find the actual sculptor who designed them

6 Likes