Developing your Intuition šŸ‘ļø

I can agree that when I was new to witchcraft and everything associated with, I wish I had this article.

Also, work with crystals that correspond to your third eye. Any purple crystals will do fine. Or even lapis colored. Hold it up to your third eye, say an affirmation like ā€˜I have a good sense of intuitionā€™. You can create your own affirmation, too! Hold the crystal on your third eye for a few mins and repeat the affirmation.

11 Likes

I have purple & blue crystals! More specifically Amethyst, Sodalite, Lapis Lazuli, Blue Apatite. I will work on this later today! Thank you for sharing!

7 Likes

Youā€™re so welcome :eye::lips::eye:
Thought that face was cute lol

7 Likes

I love this topic. Happiness in Your Life has a book about Intuition, if you are interested. Itā€™s available on Amazon in paperback and on Kindle, but my link is the official link the site references to buy the book.

Thank you for sharing, Christina!

6 Likes

Youā€™re welcome and thank you!!! Iā€™ll have to check out the book!!!

6 Likes

This is a great link, thank you for sharing, lately thereā€™s been quite a lot of synchronicity around me that if I told most of the people around me about, theyā€™d probably tell me Iā€™m mental. Whilst I wouldnā€™t disagree with them, Iā€™d be compelled to point out the insanity that is the reality weā€™ve created for ourselves right now as a species :rofl:

6 Likes

When I receive synchronicities, I just donā€™t tell anyone because of that reason!! I keep the excited energy to myself.

5 Likes

I feel like I could use some sychronicities in my life right now :rofl:

I keep them to myself usually. I will tell my journal about them, does that count? I have rarely told someone about them because up until I was in the forum, people would think I was crazier than normal too.

4 Likes

Journaling counts!!! I tell the forum but nobody in my home life

4 Likes

I do mention it to the forum, the only people that wouldnā€™t have me committed or tell me to go lay down for a little while. Lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Hahaha :rofl::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: right!!!

4 Likes