Devotee Badge! :infinite_roots:

I just got the Devotee badge!

That’s where you get the badge for visiting the site every day for a year. Thank you so much @Francisco for creating such a wonderful space for witches to play in! :infinite_roots:

20 Likes

Congratulations! I’m working on that 1 now. I actually figured out how many days I had left a little while ago. April 3rd… my husband’s birthday :birthday: :partying_face: :tada:

9 Likes

Yay congrats!! :star_struck: You are part of a very elite group (only 2 people: yourself and Benjamin!) who have this badge. Nicely done, it really shows how helpful you are on here :clap: :clap:

@Siofra_Strega I think you will definitely be next!!

10 Likes

Congrats :champagne::balloon::tada: I like getting new badges. May you get lots more

10 Likes

I love it!

10 Likes

That’s so cool, @Amethyst! Now I’m motivated to get that badge too! I really like the idea of making spells8 and infinite roots part of my daily routine. I can feel the difference when I go too long without checking in here.

5 Likes

Thank you @Francisco, I really hope I figured out the day right because that would be a lot of fun on his birthday.

My collection is running out of badges to actually get for the first time :joy:

6 Likes

Congrats! @Siofra_Strega you need to show me how to figure this out so I can get it, too :laughing:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Amethyst! That is wonderful news! :grinning:

Athena

6 Likes

Congrats, @Amethyst- that is a huge accomplishment! :partying_face: So proud of you! :heart::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Thanks, love! And good luck getting it on April 3rd!

It’s totally awesome, so thank you for the badge! I spent loads of time trying to connect to witches on Meetup and Facebook and never found my niche. I found it here and I love you guys for it! :heart:

Thank you @flowing! I hope to gather more through the years!

So do I! I was all excited when I saw that, I squeed.

You can do it @BrightBear! It doesn’t take too much time and it makes me feel much more confident in my magic.

Thanks, @MeganB!

Thank you @Athena! I’m all excited.

Thanks, Bry. It means a lot to me.

7 Likes

Congrats, @Amethyst!! That is awesome!

7 Likes

Thanks, @christine13! It’s a great badge to have!

6 Likes

Congratulations Amethyst! :dizzy: :tada:

6 Likes

Thank you, my dear! I’m really excited!

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada: that’s amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you, dear heart! I’m proud of it!

5 Likes

You have every right to be excited & proud of achieving that badge! Awesome job! :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks again, love!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.