Different meditation experience

Almost 3 weeks ago I had a falling out with a dear friend of mine, broke my heart a bit really. Tonight during my meditation, I was using a guide here on the site and was doing well at being calm and focused, visualizing my sacred space in my mind. Envisioning the light surrounding me when my friend appeared and just stood close to me, quietly. Nothing else changed, not my visualizing, energy, focus…just him standing there. It was peaceful. I finished my session and got emotional at the end (like I always do). But now I’m wondering if it could mean anything or if it was just a subconscious thing? …anyone else ever experience something like this? I don’t want to think too much on it but it has me curious :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

It’s a personal experience so I’d trust whatever your gut is telling you, @Peaches, but if I share my outside opinion I’d say it’s a good sign that the situation is behind you :+1: The anger, stress, and emotions have moved on and your heart has finally found peace :relieved:

Is he waiting for you to reconnect? Did he want you to know that he has also moved on? If you have questions like these floating in your mind post-meditation, then I’d recommend you pursue it a bit more. Perhaps try a pendulum reading or consult the Tarot? :flower_playing_cards: :crystal_ball:

However, if you feel in your heart that the situation is in the past- that’s it’s final and it’s better that way, then I’d suggest taking this meditation as a sign of a conclusive, peaceful farewell and that you can leave all thoughts of him behind you.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

:blush: thank you! I do have the lingering questions and plan on meditating on it some more :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Wishing you blessed meditations, @Peaches- may you find all the answers you seek! :person_in_lotus_position: :heart:

2 Likes