Discovery new beginnings🙂

Hi everyone, my name is Jecenia I’m new and from Texas. I don’t know what kind of witch I am but very interested and excited to learn and find my way. My journey begins :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Welcome @Junolove3228 , to The Infinite Root Coven.

6 Likes

Good evening @Junolove3228! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. The closest thing I could describe as is an Eclectic Witch. :blush:

There’s a lot of great information here & everyone is very friendly & supportive of your path. The Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 15 :brown_heart: post will help you figure out what is happening around the forum this week.

If you have any questions, feel free to jump in on any post you find interesting!

I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Hi Jecenia,

I’m Jess, wishing you a very warm welcome from Perth, Australia. If you’re keen to learn then you certainly have come to the right place.

I’m not too sure what kind of witch I am either just yet. But I adore working with crystals and I have always felt drawn to the moon and her energies, I am learning so much from my fellow coven members it’s kind of hard to decide where I belong in the magical world.

But one thing that I know for sure that you too, belong here in Spells8 and you will be always supported and encouraged to find your way at your own pace.

This coven is amazing, full of some of the most amazing and talented people that you can imagine.

Everyone is so generous with sharing their knowledge and wisdom. I promise that there is no such thing as a silly question here. Please just ask away and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you,

Jess

6 Likes

Hey, how are you and welcome! I’m new hear too, its only been a week. There is so much information here and many kind spirited witches. This is definitely the place to learn. Good luck with your discoveries!

6 Likes

@Junolove3228 hello and welcome. There is a lot of info here and some great ppl to help you learn and grow. Hope to chat soon

5 Likes

Hi Jecenia! What a lovely name! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You don’t have to know which type of witch you are out of the gates. It takes time and can change as you learn more or find something to focus on. I consider myself an Eclectic Wiccan. Here’s a guide to a few types of witches in case you’re interested.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @Junolove3228 Jecenia! :blush:

Like others have mentioned, there’s no need to choose any labels at all! Feel free to pursue your witchy interests and enjoy the topics that call to you. As you grow, you may find that you identify as one type of witch or another, you may prefer to just call yourself “Eclectic”, or you may be free from any labels at all- it’s your path, so feel free to do what feels best for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Know that you are very welcome to join activities here in the forum- such as the weekly challenge and group ritual (held over in A Sacred Space). If there’s a topic you want to research, I recommend using the Search Tool or Tagging System to quickly find relevant discussions :mag:

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out! Blessed be! :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome :relaxed: what a lovely name you have!
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
Nice to meet you! If you need anything, please let me know and I or somebody else will come and help out!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes