Displaying Eggs and Spheres

I used to display my spheres and eggs on the little stands that came with them, but they were all like “flat” and I wanted to see them, so I started picking up little brass candle holders at garage sales, thrift shops etc, and this is how they are taking shape…They will be moved soon when a new bookcase gets built and all gets rearranged, but this is them for now.

16 Likes

Oh wow! That’s beautiful! And with the candle holders being different heights you can see them all better. Good job!

5 Likes

I love that idea & will be borrowing it! My sphere collection is growing, but I love the depth the varying stands give your set up! Thanks for sharing! :black_heart:

6 Likes

You are so creative, @roxanne!!! :clap: :heart_eyes: I love how you took a problem, found a great (and thrifty!) solution, and now you have such a beautiful way to display your collection :gem::sparkles: Love it! :blush:

5 Likes

Great idea @roxanne! I love seeing your collections :heart:

6 Likes

What a wonderful idea! Creative.

5 Likes

Oh that looks incredible @roxanne :astonished:

5 Likes

How very beautiful! You have a good eye for creativity!

5 Likes

That is one of the prettiest collections I’ve seen. You are truly blessed with creativity…and eggs!

4 Likes

Beautiful, very creative!

4 Likes

Oh what a great idea! I have little stands made out of wood that mine are on, but this is beautiful! Great job @roxanne! :heart:

3 Likes