Divination differently challenge

Hi so for my divination challenge I have decided to use smoke such as incense or sage in front of a black mirror with a few lit candles in the dark at night. I have used this method once before and seen something such as a women’s face and was surprised I even saw anything as I still need practice at the whole divination side of craft, and what better opportunity than this week for the challenge. I will keep posted if I do see anything after setting my intentions.

7 Likes

Oh, that sounds interesting! :herb: :mirror:

I think it would be considered a form of scrying. I look forward to hearing what else you have to share!

4 Likes

Thank you yes that was the word i was looking for. I will look for another ‘actual’ type of divination. Thanks for pointing it out :blush:

4 Likes

Greetings @TheMuslimWitch!

That sounds amazing- the true “smoke and mirrors” experience for divination! :mirror: :star_struck: It sounds like you’ve had good luck with this method before, and I hope you’re able to see some interesting visions this time as well!

I’m afraid the challenge this week has already closed, but it is really awesome to hear about your divination exploration and I would love to hear any updates from your experience :pray::sparkles:

Wishing you all the best- thanks again for sharing! Blessed divination :heart:

4 Likes